Red Alert 3 not coming to PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

4T7

Journeyman
EA announced they've currently got no plans to release a PS3 version of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3. Apparently, the console is "very exotic and tough to develop for," and their game engine is simply not suited for PS3.

The game was initially announced for release on PC, 360 and PS3 platforms, but the PS3 version was apparently on hold for these reasons.

Still, there's a glimmer of hope as they also said that they might come back and do something with PS3 in the future, although it sounds more like a promise to temporarily soothe the burn.

Source

amitava82

MMO Addict
Ya right... No other companies are developing games for PS3. I guess EA has hired bunch of n00bs for development who expect to develop game using VS. Instead of blaming the technology, learn to adopt it.

OP
4T7

4T7

Journeyman
Ya right... No other companies are developing games for PS3. I guess EA has hired bunch of n00bs for development who expect to develop game using VS. Instead of blaming the technology, learn to adopt it.
PS3 has a weaker GPU than X-Box 360 :cool:

amitava82

MMO Addict
Oh wait, are we talking about GUP? I though its about programming :???:

And BTW, you probably wanna have a look at MGS4.

This generation (of consoles) sucks.

Xbox 360 is getting pwned by RRoD.
PS3 is getting screwed by lack of games and high cost.
Nintendo Wii is just not powerful enough and it lacks "serious" games.

Thats why it still makes sense to invest money on PCs (or even better, save up) rather than Consoles. On any average PC today with a GPU like 8600GT, you can easily emulate PS2, Xbox and GameCube. Keep yourself amused with games got from *ahem* sources for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom