Recommend some games

Lenny

Journeyman
I play CS Go, WoW and D3, DoTa 2 - mostly online, might not be your taste as i read the thread.

AshurainX

The Rad
I would recommend Rift/tera (mmorpg)and Planetside 2(mmofps), if ur into FTP stuffs. 750m runs them fine at the right settings so urs shouldnt have any problem. Also have u tried clash of clans using bluestacks? Ive a feeling ul love the game if ur into RTS. For an open world, id wait and try GTA5 on 860m. Watchdogs, saintsrows, sleepingdogs, Justcauses and Farcrys get boring after a few hours.

OP
C

croma

Broken In
Afaik its croma. Not chroma.

And yes. That was the original plan.

Sorry to disappoint you guys , I am not a rep of Croma.Just created a username which i could remember easily :D .FYI I bought my Y50 from thedostore and not from Croma.

- - - Updated - - -

I would recommend Rift/tera (mmorpg)and Planetside 2(mmofps), if ur into FTP stuffs. 750m runs them fine at the right settings so urs shouldnt have any problem. Also have u tried clash of clans using bluestacks? Ive a feeling ul love the game if ur into RTS. For an open world, id wait and try GTA5 on 860m. Watchdogs, saintsrows, sleepingdogs, Justcauses and Farcrys get boring after a few hours.
I am afraid I won't be able to play any of those as I am having a limited internet connection(3g data card) and the ping is very high.I do play dota using my phone's 3g(~120ms in Garena).But thanks for your time :) .I am skeptical about GTA 5 as I don't know whether it'll run with high graphics on my laptop.

- - - Updated - - -

I play CS Go, WoW and D3, DoTa 2 - mostly online, might not be your taste as i read the thread.
Can you tell me how much data is used during a 1 hour gaming session of dota 2 ?If it's low enough then only I will try it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also which racing game(s) is/are the best you think that will run on an 860m?I don't play F1 type game.Last racing game I played was NFS MW 2005(My pc's GPU couldn't handle the later ones :( ).What do you think about Asseto Corsa ?

Alok

Adventurer
Can you tell me how much data is used during a 1 hour gaming session of dota 2 ?If it's low enough then only I will try it.

D3 , WOW uses high ammount like 200 MB per hour (multiplayer). Single player D3 uses about 10 MB per hour. But for CS GO its nothing to worry about , will spend 5-10 MB I guess.

gameranand

Living to Play

Also which racing game(s) is/are the best you think that will run on an 860m?I don't play F1 type game.Last racing game I played was NFS MW 2005(My pc's GPU couldn't handle the later ones :( ).What do you think about Asseto Corsa ?

For Dota 2 its around 60-80MB per hour of gameplay in game.

For Racing games you have plenty to play, as you have not played much in this genre.
1. Race Driver Grid
2. Dirt 2
3. Dirt 3

Grid 2 and Grid Autosport are also good but try Race Driver Grid first, it was awesome.
As for Assetto Corsetta, the game is really nice and developers are kind enough to support the game and actually listen to community while doing it. However its a simulation game which might put you off as the controls are much different than the regular arcade games that you have played. Play the games I have suggested, they will keep you busy for quite some time, after them think about AC. :)

Lenny

Journeyman
Aside from games.

1. Hearthstone
2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper

i would like to test most of the games on a booster - makes your game perform better - faster loading etc.

Recommending Dr. Booster (also Dr. Safety) while playing your favorite games.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
you can try League of Legends and Path Of Exile
never measured but i think both consume about 80 MB per 1 hour of gameplay

Top Bottom