Recommend me some WW 1 games !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Plz recommend me some games of world war 1 era ....i tried searching but I havent found any ....Or games from other theatres of war of WW2 like the Russia-Finland winter war or those in north africa

There used to be this great game on the Russo-Japanese war of the 1890s and was mostly naval warfare cant remember the name ....

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Plz recommend me some games of world war 1 era ....i tried searching but I havent found any ....Or games from other theatres of war of WW2 like the Russia-Finland winter war or those in north africa

There used to be this great game on the Russo-Japanese war of the 1890s and was mostly naval warfare cant remember the name ....
Medal of Honor Spearhead is based in North Africa.COD2's British missions too.

OP
M

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Wikipedia says that Necrovision is a survival horror game ... Gee ,,WW1 was a survival horror for the soldiers too only their was no paranormal stuff .... anyways will give it a try ......

Medal of Honour , Call of Duty , Brothers in Arms & Company of heroes ... tried them all ... CoD was good but all the others were sort of Americanised ... and then they tend to get repetitive too ....

Common ,, there has to be some games on wars fought before 1930 ??????

Nayak

Right off the assembly line
There are no WW 1 games (FPS) available, but you can try the COD 1 & 2, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, MOHAA series, also Company of Heroes and Band of Brothers is available in the RTS genre.

OP
M

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Me Myself The Greatest said:
Medal of Honour , Call of Duty , Brothers in Arms & Company of heroes ... tried them all ... CoD was good but all the others were sort of Americanised ... and then they tend to get repetitive too ....

Thanx that u r trying to help me ... but please read the thread before posting it aint long neway !!!!!!!!!!!

Well Red Baron series is based on the ace flyer of WW1 era .... Also crimson skies from Microsoft is based around that time !!!!!!

Necrovision is not scary at all but fun neways !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom