Recommand me some horror movies!(English only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
P

paranj

hey every1 i just watched 1408. Man it scared the hell out of me! I think the outbound character matches the character of the protagonist of the game called Alan Wake. Now seeing Day of The Dead. I think both are worth the bandwidth i spent on them!

ancientrites

In the zone
Return to House on Haunted Hill
alone(thai with english sub)
dark floors

hostel and saw movies cannot be horror movies they fall under gore section

OP
P

paranj

Furck! I saw The Day of Dead. it was recommanded by one of my friend as a real scary movie but it turned out to be a comedy movie! I was laughing like hell watching that movie.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^tell me whats ur definition of horror, then probably someone will give u right ones.

OP
P

paranj

hey every1 i just watched 1408. Man it scared the hell out of me! I think the outbound character matches the character of the protagonist of the game called Alan Wake. Now seeing Day of The Dead. I think both are worth the bandwidth i spent on them! --1408 is real horror dude

OP
P

paranj

^The Exorcist

I watched it! Man its real deal. Thanks to whoever recommanded it!

ajayritik

Technomancer
Paranj I think you have watched couple of horror movies suggested by the forum members here. Can you let me know of these which ones were clean and didnt have any form of nudity etc? Also its recommend and not recommand.

OP
P

paranj

^ya , 1408 is uber clean and The Diary of The Dead plus the classic The Exorcist is also clean. The others feature some nudity. As soon as i get my hands on more clean ones, i'll inform u!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom