Status
Not open for further replies.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
I don't understand why I'd pay 160 bucks for a recharge worth 99 :|
Walking to the nearby store is more cheaper :|

can anyone tell me how to recharge through
*www.oxicash.in/index.asp

whts the procedure..created the wallet..but dunno wht next needs to be done !

plsoft

Journeyman
Well i have used both ICICI and Citibank account for mobile recharge & they have worked flawlessly for me. The only difference is that for citibank minimum recharge amount is Rs 330 whereas there is no such constraint in ICICI.

tharik

Right off the assembly line
agnels said:
I have tried several times to get my Mobile charged through ICICI Bank but with no success.
There is another site for online recharge *www.gomobail.com

anand1

In the zone
I have never tried the rechrge option through internet. I will try it out. Thanks for the information.

amitava82

MMO Addict
I used to use HDFC online prepaid refill service with my hutch phone. You can recharge for as low as Rs.10.. Like 'chota recharge'. NO service charges required. But user defined amount never worked with Airtel. For Airtel you have to recharge exact amount as in recharge vouchers..

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Hey...Wow.....Incomplete Topic....I once thot that we can recharge our mobile Battery from those websites....Well....In Bhutan we cannot recharge our Voucher online....we got to buy the Voucher Card...which is only available in Bhutan only.....lolz....RECHARGING BATTERY OF OUR CELL FROM A WEBSITE WOULD BE SO COOL, EVEN WE DO NOT HAVE TO CARRY OUR CHARGER WHEREVER WE GO.:D:D:D:D

mailparikshit

hello guys.

There's a great news for you all.

We are introducing new site for online recharge, that will help all of you.
you just have to put just 4% transaction that is 40 paise charge:) for Rs 10 recharge.

if you all are really waiting for it.. then reply me on my email
i hope so, you are waiting.. ,don't know about you, but many are

and if you have any suggestion then do write me, i appreciate it..

Thanks

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^

atleast change 'bloggers' to 'members' in your generic spam that is posted on blogs left and right.

and we are not really waiting for it... come back when u have a site to look into.

_

why is this thread in 'Technology News' Section ??

@ mods

Please move it to QnA section or something :D

_

Last edited:

mailparikshit

^^^

atleast change 'bloggers' to 'members' in your generic spam that is posted on blogs left and right.

and we are not really waiting for it... come back when u have a site to look into.

_

why is this thread in 'Technology News' Section ??

@ mods

Please move it to QnA section or something :D

_
oh! really,

i thought you was waiting for it,
i have seen many forums, where all of them has some difficulty in recharging their mobile through net..
icici provides facility but many times it fails to recharge successfully..
so aren't you looking for some trusted site , where your recharge are always successful , or you are happy paying and losing money , by just praising that this time atleast your recharge gets successful ?

nsaivamsi

ICICI Bank prepaid mobile recharge really sucks .. no customer support

and after 24+ also they didnt recharge my mobile and got the refund back to my account after 5days.

did any one try www.rechargetoday.com

JAK

What the Heck !
ICICI Bank prepaid mobile recharge really sucks .. no customer support

and after 24+ also they didnt recharge my mobile and got the refund back to my account after 5days.

did any one try www.rechargetoday.com

hey never faced such problems with icici bank.... maybe bad timing..

ashokjp

If you want to recharge airtel prepaid or pay airtel postpaid, i can get it done for you. contact me via im

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom