RECHARGE YOUR MOBILE ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champs

Broken In
Well i have used both ICICI and Citibank account for mobile recharge & they have worked flawlessly for me. The only difference is that for citibank minimum recharge amount is Rs 330 whereas there is no such constraint in ICICI.

citibank has reduced the minimum recharge amount. My last recharge of 125/- was successful.

thinkyash

Right off the assembly line
ApnaBill.com is a solution to bridge the gap between consumers and service providers by offering a user friendly service for pre-paid and post-paid utility bill payment.

Simplicity, Safety and Smartness are the mantras followed at ApnaBill.com.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wish there was some way to charge the battery online...

LOL....make 1 USB cord as ur charger by fixing charger point to it....dude u can even charge ur mobile ofline :wink:

Last edited:

Sneha_netfreek

FABMALL.COM in association with OXIGEN introduced MOBILE online recharge.
presently it is limited to few circles with limited options.
anyway good begining.

ANYONE KNOW ANY OTHER SITES PROVIDING ONLINE RECHARGE?
PLEASE SHARE HERE.

I THINK IT IS VERY CONVIENIENT FOR HOME PC USERS.
there is a very handy site *www.rechargeitnow.com for instant online recharge. I recharged my Virgin mobile phone using this site and it was real quick. they only charge the MRP and I think I'm gonna use this site for other recharge services like dish tv etc...

mailparikshit

Try to recharge via onestoprecharge.com

they have a good customer support. :smile:

i always recharge from there,
one day it happened that i had problem with recharge, but before you intimate them they will call you and resolve your problem.

they are really good.

Try it today. 8)

Don't waste your time here and there, go for it.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Try to recharge via onestoprecharge.com

they have a good customer support. :smile:

i always recharge from there,
one day it happened that i had problem with recharge, but before you intimate them they will call you and resolve your problem.

they are really good.

Try it today. 8)

Don't waste your time here and there, go for it.
Error!
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\onestoprecharge.com\httpdocs\vouchers.php on line 3

mailparikshit

Error!
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\onestoprecharge.com\httpdocs\vouchers.php on line 3

might be you tried when they were updating database.
even i encountered that error, when i contacted them , they said this occurs when our database is being updated,
when u come to such error, try after few minutes.

i hope that you might have not received that error when you tried later

they are upgrading system for postpaid services.

manu0077

hi,, most of the service providers allow customers to recharge online from their home websites..

they uses any debit account for recharging..

ezRecharge Support

*www.ezrecharge.in/ezrecharge/images/ezrecharge.gif

ezRecharge.in is an Online Prepaid Mobile Recharge service which caters needs of Indian Prepaid Mobile Users.

We support all top service providers like Tata Docomo, Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Reliance and we are adding up more.

It is simple website designed for the customer convenience, which is more of online retail store to recharge your prepaid mobiles.

No Signup is required and No Amount Restriction
We honour your privacy. So we dont expose you to any advertisement agencies(both online / offline)

We expect our customers to use our services as and when required. So we dont ask any deposits to our customers.

Uniqueness of this portal is, unlike our competitors, we dont choose the tariff for our customers. We help the customer to choose their own tariff. So, no amount restriction as long as it is valid recharge amount.Minimum Amount to recharge is as low as Rs.25/- So, you can recharge your booster packs/ratecutters/jaadu packs.

So, as of now, ezRecharge.in is the only portal helps their customers to migrate to ’’One Second Billing’’

Visit us @ *www.ezrecharge.in/

jatt

In the zone
Is this availbale for BSNL too

dear frnd,for bsnl you need a landline connection and you need to register your account on portal bsnl.then you can able to fill your bsnl online and also can buy recharge vouchers for bsnl prepaid.

i hope you will understand it.
with thnaks

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
this is dug up so many times .. check the dates

26-11-2007
5-1-2008
7-11-2008
27-02-2009
1-3-2009
7-11-2009

!!!!

din

Tribal Boy
dear frnd,for bsnl you need a landline connection and you need to register your account on portal bsnl.then you can able to fill your bsnl online and also can buy recharge vouchers for bsnl prepaid.

i hope you will understand it.
with thnaks

Hmm, you can recharge BSNL mobile very easily through their online service. I tried it and within minutes the message came, I mean recharge successful. AFAIK, no need of landline for recharging a prepaid mobile phone. It is pretty easy and straight forward. All major banks are supported too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom