Rechargable batteries buying query

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Hey ya friends. Need some suggestion regarding what capacity NimH rechargable batteries should I buy. Will 1100mAh suffice or shall I go a notch higher. Also recommend me some brand that I can trust on. I dont need fast chargers, anything that can charge in 10-12 hours will do.Waiting...

Gauravs90

geek........
ya get uniross 2500 maH batteries and it's charger. two 2500 maH batteries will take 12hr to charge with uniross charger.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I'm using Sony 2500mah Ni-Mh batteries & they hold enough firepower to dabble into hardcore photography for two days. :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I own a CANON SX110IS digital camera (10X optical zoom) and it's a real battery hog.

Can these batteries keep my camera busy for 300 shots?

And I own a Canon SX10IS :)
I took at least 150 photos and 3-4 videos duration approx 5-7 min each.
No problem faced.

Go for it.

OP
mad1231moody

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Mine is a kodak c610 and I don't think buying a 2500mAh battery would be within my reach. I am getting a deal of a pair of AAA 1100mAh batteries from envie and charger from uniross for a sum of Rs.350. Will my camera be able to take atleast 150 shots with this battery.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
does it come with any warranty? can i get it at a sony showroom?

There is no warranty. You don't need one since very rarely will you get a defective piece which you can replace. Purchase from a dealer who knows you well 7 you'll have no problems.

OP
mad1231moody

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Well thanks for the advice G5. But there maybe a chance that the charger goes kaput and warranty comes handy in such a case. The dealer knows me well and yet again the same question.
I am getting a deal of a pair of AAA 1100mAh batteries from envie and charger from uniross for a sum of Rs.350. Will my camera be able to take atleast 150 shots with this battery.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
My friend purchased the Same Sony Charger which came with 4 AA Batteries for 1K from J.J Mehta & he got 1 yr warranty. :)

Arnab boss

In the zone
Go 4 eveready batteries and charger it is good and comes with warranty...'

I own a canon digi and using eveready batt and it can handle max load...'

4 recjargable batt with charger @ 370 @ spencer or music world...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom