realtek update........???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Im a bit confused in how to update and find correct sound drivers for my Realtek HD Audio for mobo Intel 945GZD......?? Currently the version of driver is 5.10.00.5172 with 9.0c direct X version...!!! Plz guide me....!!!

I am using xp sp2, does this play any role in updating the drivers (sp2 or sp3)...??

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
u find all the drivers/update from their website.

Here is the page
*www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downl...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
thnx ......but i already found this page by googl'ng but my real concern is that, ppl often say that u must use "correct drivers", otherwise u might caught in some serious problems.......!!!

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
the update contains all the drivers update. so when u will update, it will update whatever driver u have... in other words, the updates are for all realtek HD codec.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
hmm......im downloading it now.....!! And for being on safe side, i hv set a system restore point..... lets c what happen......!!!

btw, do u hav any idea abt this.....
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1091474#post1091474

im doing this update for this problem only,.....!!!

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Well if you want correct drivers. Then go to your manufacturers website find your mobo model and download the latest software from there. It would give you exact thing you need and no need to worry about it.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
well, the drivers updated successfully without any hassle.......but the problem still exist for which i updated it.........any help in this regard (see below's post)........
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show...74#post1091474

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom