Realone vs Quicktime Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

skdas_30

Right off the assembly line
Whether Realone player or QuickTime player is the player for SMIL Multimedia presentation and Scalable Multicast files

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
That's 10.5 and not 1.5 And yes real player plays every format thrown at it. I never saw it refusing to play any format except ogg. Use Winamp to compliment real player then no probs.

QuickTime and Real both play SMIL beautifully but since Real supports nearly all popular formats go for it as QuickTime does not even support pop. formats.

expertno.1

Technomancer
and i hate real player

say why ?

coz of its Equalizer

i tell u go for

Jet Audio...plays everything (requires real player to be installed on your system)

Charley

Just Do It
navjotjsingh said:
That's 10.5 and not 1.5 And yes real player plays every format thrown at it. I never saw it refusing to play any format except ogg. Use Winamp to compliment real player then no probs.

QuickTime and Real both play SMIL beautifully but since Real supports nearly all popular formats go for it as QuickTime does not even support pop. formats.

Yes, exactly. Real suppports all formats but wmv, asf dont play in them otherwise all.

expertno.1

Technomancer
and the best player is JET Audio plays anything heres the list of supported ones

heres the list i love

*img391.imageshack.us/img391/2126/jetauido0uq.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom