Ravi & Dhoni's Convo after the 20-20 World cup.. Worth Reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Plz read the whole thread, its worth reading. Even tho its funny I guess much of it is the real reason why India won the Twenty20 Cup!!

In the post-match presentation, Ravi Shastri to Dhoni: "Congratulations to you and the whole Indian team for winning this world cup. You guys have produced a great nail baiting show.. and deserves the cup. We welcome you to share the joy with us."

Dhoni: "Thanks Ravi, the match was pretty close encounter between two great teams and our guys held the nerve to win the game and cup."

Shastri: "Who was the main reason for this thrilling victory?"

Dhoni: "All us played well but I would say the main reason and man behind this great victory is Ajit Agarkar"

Shocked Shastri: "Agarkar ? ? .. how come Agarkar... he didn't play in the final"..

Dhoni: "Yeah.. that's the reason we won this low scoring match.. if he could have bowled in final, Pakistan would have scored the winning runs from his 4 overs...."

Shastri: "ok.. fine, To whom you want to thank for winning this final..."

Dhoni: "The team doctor deserves the credit... he really helped us to prepare for the final..."

Shastri: "Is it? ?.... how did the doctor help to prepare for the final...he is not the coach or physical trainer...Dhoni.. I am confused"

Dhoni: "Ravi... nothing to get confused... he has failed Sehwag in the fitness test according to our game plan and we managed to pick a good playing team.. thus we weigh the doctor's contribution as very high... infact its better than our team effort in the field.. our game tactic worked well"

Shastri: "To whom would you want to dedicate this World Cup?"

Dhoni: "The entire team including myself wants to dedicate this cup to Sachin, Dravid and Ganguly..."

Shastri: "I really really appreciate you... its good that you have so muchrespect to the seniors....and you ...."

Dhoni interrupts....
: "Ravi.. let me complete... India would have exited in the Group matches if they decided to play in the series... thank god they opted out and we managed to play cricket and won the cup.."

Shastri: "The match was a thrilling encounter and was concluded by a single mistake of Misbah.. Isn't it? "

Dhoni, "Yes you are right, after lofting the ball Misbah told me that he
has sent the ball to where there was no one....but he didn't know that
there is a malayali in every corner of the world (To all Keralites: no offense intended. Plz take it on a lighter note) .... This single mistake cost the game and won the cup..."

Shastri faints and Dhoni receives the CUP and thats the end of the great Twenty-20 world cup!

vish786

"The Gentleman"
there is a malayali in every corner of the world (To all Keralites: no offense intended. Plz take it on a lighter note) .... This single mistake cost the game and won the cup..."

Shastri faints and Dhoni receives the CUP and thats the end of the great Twenty-20 world cup!

Good One.... Malayalis :D

pannaguma

Turn The Page
gaurav_indian said:
Kick agarkar.I hate this guy.:mad:
similarly kick that gambhir out, in his entire carrier he played well only in the t20 world cup. back to usual form in the present onedayers.:p
yeah one guy was disscussing abt the malayali part in my class.
BTW to include ganguly in the list is a crime. he scored maximum against bangladesh, while the rest crumbled like spineless creatures. and dont forget he was 2nd highest run scorer in the world cup, just 10-15 runs less than the 1st.
maximum (dis)credit for the world cup should go to CHAPPAL, then dravid. HAHA anyway both of them couldnt take it anymore and quit. :p

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
lol.....agarkar was best

True

praka123

left this forum longback
infact punjabi's(sardar's) are omnipresent.not malayalis.malayalis are mostly concentrated on gulf.thats all.again this is offtopic.

A

Agent Y

That was funny...loved it...shashtri faints in the end....lolzzzzzz.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom