Rate these games for me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Hi guys,
Today I got some games but since Ive been out of this scenario for more than 2years, I want to play the most intresting games of the lot first and then the boring games, which I can miss on a regular basis ;) after going to college.

Please arrange these in the most intresting first::
GTA San Andreas
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Half Life 2
Prey
Manhunt
Vivsector
Condemned
FarCry
POP: Sands Of TIme
Quake 4
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
NFS Most WAnted
NFS CArbon

I player STALKER and San Andreas a couple of time on my friends PC, and I think that these games are quite intresting. What do you guys suggest??

Third Eye

gooby pls
FPS:

Half Life 2
Far Cry
STALKER
Quake 4
Prey

TPS:

GTA San Andreas
SCDA
POP: Sands Of TIme

Racing Games:

NFS Most Wanted
NFS Carbon

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
No two sides to it.Pick up NFS MW with your eyes closed.Would have recommended you Test Drive Unlimited only if you had it.

Pick Far Cry & HL2,with former being extremely brilliant AI & environment graphics while latter is a combination of perfect gameplay & awesome water effects & physics.Both the games are equally immersing but Far Cry is not much complex on it's storyline as HL2 is & also would get very tough at times.

Quake 4 stands as the blow-up-all-that-moves league so you would have pretty much the linear gameplay all along.Haven't played S.T.A.L.K.E.R that much so can't fully comment on it.

P.R.E.Y would be quite a refreshing change from mundane FPS as it has a quite unqiue way of gameplay which I won't spoil the fun by blurting out right now.;)

SC: DA & Condemned:Criminal Origins are awesome TPS.No clue about Manhunt & never heard about Vivsector.:rolleyes:

POP:SOT is something which you should never miss out on in terms of pure adventure gameplay.Recommended for pure fun over SC: DA & Condemned:CO.

OP
cynosure

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^Asli dost kisliye hote hain??:D

And guys what about Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne.
Wikipedia shows a positive review but still I thought of taking some opinion from you guys.

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^don't think twice before playing MP2. it is simply superb, amazing, outstanding. gameplay is obviously good but its the story that really catches ur interest. however, if u really want to enjow it, play max payne 1 first

OP
cynosure

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ Ive already played it a number of times. And I must say that MP1 was one of the best games of its time.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
who listens to the music yaar. i play a game for the gameplay, action and story. most of the time i was so tense i didn't even no music was playing in the background

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:shock:

then i'm pretty sure you missed the NFS MW background music , during chase, that music changes according to the situation, while being chased it goes faster, but when you lose the cop (out of their sight), it changes to a relaxed tone 8)

in MP1, the music is similar, after you kill some people, the music dies down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom