WHICH SET IS HOTTEST THIS SEASON

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshi_ban

Broken In
hay guys just a poll to know which handset is hot this season. Vote on the set which u think is the hottest as per ur requirement, affordability and uasge

Please vote on only one

chow!

Last edited:

amol48

Searching...
N70 rocs i think... other models of nokia like 6680, 6681 and 6630 face problem of slow processing whichi hate !!!

kumarmohit

Technomancer
@amol48
Dont you know that all these fones are based on the same 220MHz ARM RISC processor and who told you that 6630 is slow? Man its considered to be one of the fastest and most stable Symbian S60 phone ever...

Though My vote is for N70 and 6630 and to some extent to N91 too

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
N70 rocs i think... other models of nokia like 6680, 6681 and 6630 face problem of slow processing whichi hate !!!

Well .. infact if u go through some JBenchmark .. u'll find the three phones in this order ... Nokia 6630 , Nokia 6681,6680 , Nokia N70 ... so i guess u need to explain ur deductions a bit ....i'd say i vote for a 6681 (coz i own one) ... but seriously ... i'd vote for a 6630 ... awesome phone .. if only it had a built in flash ....

OP
joshi_ban

joshi_ban

Broken In
Comon Guys, vote for ur cellphones...not getting as much response as expected....

this voting poll will help others who are thinking about buying a new cells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom