Goregaon East,
Mumbai - 400063
Timings - 10:00 AM till 5:30 PM
Phone - 022-40431600, 022-40431604
Website - Ranked as No 1 Best IT Distributor in India-Rashi Peripherals

Google Map - Google Map Location
JustDial - Rashi Peripherals Pvt Ltd

SanDisk® - a Western Digital brand

Problem - Mobile fell from height. After that 32GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSD card not worked in other mobile and in computer.

RMA Procedure - Create account and register your product here... SanDisk® Global Customer Care - Welcome
Then "Ask A Question", mention about RMA..
Customer Care
They will email you asking this...
Provide us with the following information to review your warranty status for possible replacement:

- Your complete physical address (with House Number, Area pin code & Landmark)
- What is written at the front and back side of the card? (Please provide all the codes written on the card, not from retail packaging)
- Color of the card
- Do you have any important data on the product?
- Do you see any sign of physical damage?
- During the replacement procedure would you like to receive automated voice calls and SMS notification?

Also, Please share cleared and zoomed pictures(front & Back) of the card.
Note: We do not require any information from the packaging of the memory card to check the authenticity. So do not send any information or picture from packaging of the memory card.
Note: Refurbished, physically damaged or non-authentic products are not covered by SanDisk warranty.

After this they will send you RMA number through email and sms..

Please note that all devices replaced using the below process will be NEW and may not be in retail packaging.

NOTE: If a local depot is assigned for your RMA, please ONLY visit your local depot following the instructions below for your RMA replacement. Otherwise, you are responsible for any expenses you may incur in delivering your defective product to our Mumbai courier depot. We will ship the replacement product at no cost to you. We are NOT obligated to replace products under warranty that have not been returned, therefore, to ensure the safe arrival of your shipment please follow these instructions.

• Please visit our nearest center to get your warranty replacement over the counter.
• Please make sure you have your RMA Number with you before you visit our center.
• Please print this approval email (this page only) and present at the reception of our center for the proof of the replacement OR present the SMS sent to you by our RMA department.
• Please DO NOT give any accessories like headphones, cables, plastic cases, adapters, Cap etc.
• Our centers are open from Monday to Saturday between 10:00 AM till 5:30 PM.
• The product offered to you is based on current stock availability. You may be getting the same or an equivalent model based on inventory available at the time of replacement.
• DEFECTIVE product will be tested at the center and will be returned if it will be in working condition.
• Refurbished, physically damaged or non-authentic products are not covered by SanDisk® warranty.

That's it...

Hand to Hand Procedure - Goto store, ask for RMA, show them RMA no. from SMS or email printout, wait for few minutes, get your brand new card.

For me, its 5 min waiting, as 2 customers were waiting.
It was overall good experience with Rashi Customer Care (RCC). You may find old location not suitable, but this big space office have good support staff.

Last edited:

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
I took my Logitech mouse to Rashi service center in Hyderabad. The gave me Logitech representative phone number asked me demand for replacement with him. I did and and Logitech asked me to ask Rashi to inspect and send a mail. They gave me replacement there then and there and told they'll take care of the inspection sending the mails.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rashi Peripherals Pvt Ltd.
B/221, 1st floor, Gambhir Industrial Estate,
Behind Virwani Industrial Estate,
Goregaon East,
Mumbai - 400063
Timings - 10:00 AM till 5:30 PM
Phone - 022-40431600, 022-40431604
Website - Ranked as No 1 Best IT Distributor in India-Rashi Peripherals

Google Map - Google Map Location
JustDial - Rashi Peripherals Pvt Ltd

SanDisk® - a Western Digital brand

Problem - Mobile fell from height. After that 32GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSD card not worked in other mobile and in computer.

RMA Procedure - Create account and register your product here... SanDisk® Global Customer Care - Welcome
Then "Ask A Question", mention about RMA..
Customer Care
They will email you asking this...

After this they will send you RMA number through email and sms..

That's it...

Hand to Hand Procedure - Goto store, ask for RMA, show them RMA no. from SMS or email printout, wait for few minutes, get your brand new card.

For me, its 5 min waiting, as 2 customers were waiting.
It was overall good experience with Rashi Customer Care (RCC). You may find old location not suitable, but this big space office have good support staff.

nice of you to share such a pleasant RMA experience with us.

Top Bottom