Rapidshare Problam

Status
Not open for further replies.

praneeth

Right off the assembly line
while i am down loading from rapidshare i am getting allways tis error

Your IP address 218.248.68.115 is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is completed

Plz tell wat i must do

mrintech

Technomancer
Rapidshare don't support multiple downloads at one time for Free Users. If you are downloading a file than you can't download another file simultaneously. Let the first download be finished than wait for 14 Minutes and than go for second download. ;)

Also remove your IP Address from the above post

satyamy

Alive Again...
if you download using Free Account Type you will face this because Rapidshare dosent allows Multiply Download to Free Users

you need to get a Premium Account to get more than 1 Downloads Simultaneously

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
also, if ur d/load was stopped midway (maybe coz of a connection failure) and then if u try to restart the d/load u are bound to get the msg:
Your IP address xxx.xxx.xx.x is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is completed
to solve this, connect to the net and jus remove the power cord from the back of the router (with the router being still connected to the net) and re plug it in after jus 1 sec so that u are again connected to the net (wen the status/adsl light blinks) then DC ur net and re connect again and then d/load via RS (rapidshare)... :)
------------

CHeers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom