Rapidshare Hourly Wait Bypass 100 % Tested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
@ Betruger :
Are you using any proxy? If yes disable it (this includes softwares like onspeed).
Then disconnect and reconnect. In Opera after reconnecting open rapidshare.com, right click edit site preferences-->cookies. Delete all cookies.
Now add another download.
You can download only one file at a time but wait should be gone.

If this doesnt work, check to make sure you didnt opt for a static ip while taking dataone (it is available for a fee). If yes change to dynamic one.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Much Thankx guys... i done it after resetting my router.... but i don't know what happened..?
Any how.. Very much thankxxx........

birbal

Broken In
forget about any trick.
Just go to www.rapidvip.com & put your rapid share link & download the file with your download software...it's work perfectly but currently has limitation of 5 files per day.

kuki_295

Journeyman
It works fine for me i have BSNL dataone Home750 plan and D-link modem and i just disconnect and reconnect again and i am ready to download next file.I DO IT EVERY DAY
U just need to disconnect and reconnect.

Is this possible that every time i reconnect it gives me a new IP?

hullap

Cyborg Agent
It works fine for me i have BSNL dataone Home750 plan and D-link modem and i just disconnect and reconnect again and i am ready to download next file.I DO IT EVERY DAY
U just need to disconnect and reconnect.

Is this possible that every time i reconnect it gives me a new IP?

DUH!, its called dynamic ip :|

watanidiot

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys and gals...

The simplest and easiest way ever to bypass rapidshare time wait

its so easy its ridiculous...

Simply switch off yourt internet connection for a few seconds. reconnect then carry on downloading so easy its ridiculous

and it works every time. if it does not work for you i will streak at wembleys showcase cup final in may

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom