RAM issue

Mirhawk

Broken In
Hello People! I have faced a weird issue with My RAM. It is aCrosair DDR3 2GB RAM. The issue I'm facing is whenever I'm using it on My Foxconn Nano PC, there is no display on the screen, either by VGA or HDMI. The VGA screen displays as 'No Signal Found', and the HDMI screen just remains black. There is no post or any display at all. But when I used that RAM in My Dell XPS, it worked fine(just checked the info in BIOS). And when I use a 4 GB RAM (Samsung DDR3 1333 MHz)in the Nano PC, the Nano PC works fine! Can Somebody help Me out with this? There is only one port on the Nano PC for RAM. The Config of Nano PC is as follows:

Intel Cedar View Dual Core 1.86GHz
DDR III 1066MHz
VGA+HDMI
1TB HDD (WD)
GMA3650 Graphics
GbE LAN

Going to use it as Headless Server.

Also, asap help would be appreciated as this product has been brought from Flipkart and I can exchange it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
see if there's any bios update released for the motherboard of the nano pc .. also after installing the corsair ram remove and re-mount the CMOS battery after a couple of minutes.

OP
M

Mirhawk

Broken In
see if there's any bios update released for the motherboard of the nano pc .. also after installing the corsair ram remove and re-mount the CMOS battery after a couple of minutes.

There is no BIOS update available, and I can't remove BIOS cell as it is not accessible, as it is a Nano PC.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
then try to find some bios/cmos reset jumper/pins on the mobo or else can you tell me the exact model no. of the nano pc and run cpu-z and post a screenshot of the motherboard tab.

OP
M

Mirhawk

Broken In
then try to find some bios/cmos reset jumper/pins on the mobo or else can you tell me the exact model no. of the nano pc and run cpu-z and post a screenshot of the motherboard tab.

Unfortunately, there is no OS installed in it as I don't have a separate RAM for it, but I was able to boot using a temporary RAM earlier in Linux Mint and I'm attaching two reports I generated then. Also the link to the Nano PC is:
Foxconn nTi1250

Rename hardinfo_report.html.txt to hardinfo_report.html

Attachments

• hardinfo_report.html.txt
    52 KB · Views: 172
  • nano.txt
    11.4 KB · Views: 146

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
here's the memory compatibility list for your product :
Foxconn Support - Compatibility List