Rajnath Singh elected at the BJP president.

sumit_anand

Ask the man who owns one!
With all the speciculations going over in BJP party and the scandals of Nitin Gadkari had made Rajnath Singh to become the next president of the BJP party...Do you really think Rajnath singh deserves this post or any other candidate would have been better than this.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
We are tech savy people .....We shouldn't be concerned about these politicians i guess

Yes you are right ! We are Tech Savy people and we should Not be concerned with Politicans or for that with Govt that rules us.

Infact we should dig our heads deep into the sand and royally ignore the world around us cuz we are so super cool gizmo driven people.And even if world explodes around us we should give it two hoots.

After all when are heads are safe dug in sand , what happens to our exposed arses shouldn't be our concern.

Yes you are right ! We are Tech Savy people and we should Not be concerned with Politicans or for that with Govt that rules us.

Infact we should dig our heads deep into the sand and royally ignore the world around us cuz we are so super cool gizmo driven people.And even if world explodes around us we should give it two hoots.

After all when are heads are safe dug in sand , what happens to our exposed arses shouldn't be our concern.

Well, my intention of saying wasn't the way you have put it up..
I mean who doesn't cares about his locality and the people around by and I am one of them.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hardly matters.... BJP will still remain.....well, BJP. Cozying up to RSS and without any solid leadership.

Top Bottom