Positive Experience Raipur- LG Optimus G

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
URL of product: LG Optimus G E970 - 16GB (Unlocked ) 4G LTE Quad-Core Android Smartphone
Date of purchase: 31 January 2014
Tracking ID / Order ID: Not posting on purpose
Your PIN Code: 492001
Courier used: ICCWORLD/Bluedart
Praise / Complaint details: 16 GB MicroSD card is missing (USA buyers got it), have filed a claim in ebay for it. There was lack of communication from seller's side and i had to ask for updates. The phone was delivered on 15th Feb (before the expected delivery date 17th Feb).

Last edited:

Superayush

Tech lover
May I ask why u didn't go for xperia ZR which is priced similarly but has JB and waterproof and good battery?

OP
SaiyanGoku

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
May I ask why u didn't go for xperia ZR which is priced similarly but has JB and waterproof and good battery?

I got it for Rs 13,784 and it has JB 4.1.2. I've downloaded PA, Vanir and CM11 and will most probably flash PA rom after i get the 16 GB microsd card.

kamal_saran

android lover
Hey guys sorry for this but can someone give me the latest eBay link for lg optimus g that was selling for 11- 14k on whichever link I'm trying its saying that listing has ended

OP
SaiyanGoku

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Its not selling for 14k anymore. You can go to geb.eBay.in and search for e970. Last time I checked, it was around 19k or some thing like that.

Top Bottom