Railwire Broadband

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Planning to take Railwire is it good in Kerala, especially the upload speed and Customer care?

This is the upload speed i get for the 75 mbps plan.. I've never had the need to contact the customer care as of now.
*www.speedtest.net/result/8431951798.png

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Works great. Our LCO is very helpful. You can call Railwire as well, 24x7.
This is the upload speed i get for the 75 mbps plan.. I've never had the need to contact the customer care as of now.
*www.speedtest.net/result/8431951798.png
Great, one more thing are they offering dynamic public address like bsnl and are u guys able to post in 4chan with railwire internet
Also the 125 Mbps 750 GB @ ₹1249 available in Kerala as per their tariff?

OP
meetdilip

meetdilip

Computer Addict
What is 4chan ?

I get some 3-4 outages that are out of scope of the LCO. Mostly they say there is a cable cut somewhere

IP changes everytime. From what I heard, more than 1 person share the same IP.

One drawback is most of their IPs are blacklisted. So if you are a person who visits a lot of websites ( not a few again and again ) there is a good chance that you will end up verifying through I am not a robot by Google.

Overall, if your LCO is supportive, the experience is good.

As for plans, try talking to the LCO. Normally they will give you a printed list of plans available.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Great, one more thing are they offering dynamic public address like bsnl and are u guys able to post in 4chan with railwire internet
Also the 125 Mbps 750 GB @ ₹1249 available in Kerala as per their tariff?
Listed plans are available throughout Kerala iirc.
Recaptcha fucks up a lot as most IPs are blacklisted. 4chan posting works most of the time.
Same with Google search. I shifted to startpage due to this IP issue.
IPs are dynamic and you get private ip on your end. ( Can't port forward unlike BSNL ). You can get static ip but it costs 2k per year.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
What is 4chan ?

I get some 3-4 outages that are out of scope of the LCO. Mostly they say there is a cable cut somewhere

IP changes everytime. From what I heard, more than 1 person share the same IP.

One drawback is most of their IPs are blacklisted. So if you are a person who visits a lot of websites ( not a few again and again ) there is a good chance that you will end up verifying through I am not a robot by Google.

Overall, if your LCO is supportive, the experience is good.

As for plans, try talking to the LCO. Normally they will give you a printed list of plans available.
4chan its an otaku site

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Allu Azad @meetdilip @Pasapa
Got my connection yesterday disappointed with my upload speed to servers outside India. Any solutions for this
Speedtest:
*i.imgur.com/60xv0Jt.jpg
I don't think so. I have seen many cable ISPs doing the same on their high speed plans(like 50mbps download but 5mbps upload). Considering that Railwire is effectively a psu I don't think they will give same upload speed as download speed.But why care,I thought you use seedbox.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
I don't think so. I have seen many cable ISPs doing the same on their high speed plans(like 50mbps download but 5mbps upload). Considering that Railwire is effectively a psu I don't think they will give same upload speed as download speed.But why care,I thought you use seedbox.
I always use a seedbox but I also encode stuff and upload So I need a decent speed to upload files to seedbox from my pc

OP
meetdilip

meetdilip

Computer Addict
I got 6 Mbps upload speed for London -Vodafone server and 11.5 Mbps to New Delhi - Den Network server. I think that is the way speedtest.net works.

Top Bottom