Ra-One the game

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
After amir its shahrukh the game is comming on PS2&3 this September read more here
PlayStation Games: - RA.ONE: The Game

Alok

Adventurer
Lol i'll not play it but ok will see Shahrukh's face on pcsx2:-D

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
might be because of it is an dumbdown, indianized version of Infamous.

Ha ha well said mate.:clap2: Indian devs need to get serious now and start building on some original ideas.

We are really growing economically strong and now is the time to follow the japanese, americans and germans as far as game developing is concerned.

That said, this game will be a certain flop worldwide as it doesn't belong to any category.... neither casual nor hardcore.

OP
mithun_mrg

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
they will play because i think it will be bundled with the system look at city interactive how did they grew i think the scope we have here in india for games is wasted

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am pretty shellshocked after playing Bhagat Singh (Arguably the first true indian game by Mitashi). I was so shocked that I have developed a natural phobia to any and all games coming out of the indian stables.

On a side note : With China ripping off TF2 and Indian games based on mediocre bollywood flicks, I think I won't be playing any asian game for sometime (except maybe the jap titles).

doomgiver

Warframe
the game industry+animation industry sucks in india.
neither can get out of their narrow mindset.

the animators all hung up on vedic mythology, and the game devs cannot make a proper game.

i'd rather play mario than ANYTHING these indian ppl make. ANYTHING.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
the game industry+animation industry sucks in india.
neither can get out of their narrow mindset.

the animators all hung up on vedic mythology, and the game devs cannot make a proper game.

i'd rather play mario than ANYTHING these indian ppl make. ANYTHING.

That makes two of us.

Top Bottom