Question regarding nokia 6620

Status
Not open for further replies.

wireless46

Right off the assembly line
:D Hi everyone. I am new here on digit forum. Plz help me with my problem.
I am about to change my cellphone and have selected the nokia 6620. My relative is going to send it from the US. It has a very good feature set better than 6600. But here comes a problem- I am using bsnl cellone(in GOA) and as far as i know, it's a GSM 900 mhz network. But the phone operates on GSM 850/1800/1900 networks. So will it work with cellone ?
Please help ! Thanx. :)

D

Deleted member 5901

IT will don't bother !!!

it will work perfect !!!!

Cheers !!!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Ahem!!! As far as I know, Airtel is the only network on the GSM1800 band. So I doubt if your phone will work with CellOne. Just call up their customer care and verify it with them. And btw, the 6620 is only slightly better than the 6600 ;)

OP
W

wireless46

Right off the assembly line
Hi everybody, thanx for helping me out. I know its only slightly advanced than 6600 and i just dont bother abt the EDGE support but you know that it supports stereo audio playback. So, isnt the reason enough to go for it ??? I know nobody wants to get their hands dirty but does anybody have a slight idea on how it can be modified to b able to support GSM 900 ??? Dont say no !!! :wink:

V

vishal_bhatia87

No it will not gonna work with BSNL & why you want to buy it, There are so much other good models in the Indian market that supports edge & sterio playback.

Charley

Just Do It
wireless46 said:
Hi everybody, thanx for helping me out. I know its only slightly advanced than 6600 and i just dont bother abt the EDGE support but you know that it supports stereo audio playback. So, isnt the reason enough to go for it ??? I know nobody wants to get their hands dirty but does anybody have a slight idea on how it can be modified to b able to support GSM 900 ??? Dont say no !!! :wink:

No modifications can be done.

Then ur only option is to go for Airtel.. Have u tried Hutch, so on ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom