Question about Locked Thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I am not here to sue anyone or to address the piracy issue, but all i want to know is why my thread get locked, stating the reason that "Don't discuss piracy". See this thread.

I downloaded that game because it's way old and it's available for free. Is that illegal? :wink:

Who said? Even GTA and GTA 2 was available for free download that too at Rockstar site. If i d/l it, it means illegal? WTF guys.

Mods : Please let this thread be alive for some time... :D

gameranand

Living to Play
cyborg47 said:
Brian lara Cricket 99 SE is officially free?!
Yup. Just checked it.
furious_gamer said:
I downloaded that game because it's way old and it's available for free. Is that illegal?
Noop. I myself downloaded and played CNC 1995 available for free.
Goten said:
Whats piracy.
Lets just say its something that we want to do but mods get pissed off whenever we do it. haha. LOL:D:D

If the game is free please post the link where it is stated so.

And even if you were not pirating the game, other members just started spamming with piracy sh1t. So this thread got locked due to two reasons imo.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@OP:
You could have just PM'ed the mod/admin who locked your primary thread and told them it was from the R* official site, and posted the link on the PM terminal.

Now once again this has high affinity for spam and useless posts. You can count the replies you got, and how many of them were of content addition. Sorry am locking this one too. Just send ICO your official link where you got it from and he can re-open the thread, and your queries can be solved.

@ Jojo:
Warning you for the record. Please mind you language with the efffs and shh.
We are trying to keep the forums clean and garbage free. Thanks.

Closed.

Link to master thread for reference

EDIT:
Opening post on OPs request and TDF prerogative.

Please keep the posts relevant and contextual.

-Anil

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lets just say its something that we want to do but mods get pissed off whenever we do it. haha. LOL:D:D
Personally, I don't give a flying fu(k whether someone does piracy or not. Pirate as much you want to, but just don't say it on the forum. The forum has the name of magazine associated with it.

pauldmps

Banned
It will be wise to confine piracy related discussions to PMs only.

Also exhibit caution while using phrases like "I downloaded this stuff". If that stuff is free, please mention in the post itself to avoid this happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom