Question about GL 2 SD on rooted phone

After rooting and all on my Xperia M (took 1 minute only) i installed GL 2 SD. I started moving all my game files (.obb) to SD card. Now i didnt mention where to transfer, the app just kept doing it on its own.

Now funny thing, My internal memory shows 480MB free of 2 GB
But the android/obb folder in internal memory shows 1.9GB used. Oink??!!!

Anyways, im tryin to look for those game files i transferred to SD Card but i cant find it. There is a folder called Android which is only 13 MB. I have set "Show hidden Files" but still cant find those files which GL2SD sent to my SD card.
*img692.imageshack.us/img692/7487/qm1v.jpg

ankush28

Bazinga
this is just bug IMO, I faced sometimes ago with whatsapp, whatsapp voice notes~340GBs (my sd card was 2GB lol)
btw i recommed using link2sd or titanium backup for this work...

Last edited:
OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
So what do i do now? Should i uninstall GL2SD ? Where will those ghost files go? I mean, technically they dont exist in my internal memory and they are invisible in SD CARD.... i am sooo confused >_<

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Why not just make a search for .obb files in your SD Card. If its not found, its safe to assume they weren't copied to the card.
You can use SpaceSniffer tool to look for folders which are occupying large number of sizes, to trace them too.

OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
plz gimme tips on swapping plz
How to do it
I have ordered Sandisk Ultra Class 10 SD card for that purpose only...

@Vyom
Saaala this Xperia M , as soon as you gave me that tip, obb folder appeared in the SD card. :D What sorcery is this...
But the obb folder of internal memory still says 1.9GB :0

Last edited:
Top Bottom