question about Dell STREAK

napster007

Padawan
hey guys,

i had a recent question that i wanted to ask you guys, and i'll be really glad if you guys can help me out... i recently found out that the dell streak which retails for about 33k in india, is available for like 599 dhirams in DUBAI which is less than 8k.

my problem is that, if i got it without an at&t bond, will it work in India?? please help me out.

also how will the warranty be working??

niraj87

Broken In
Did u recieve my PM reply? Its a steaaal at 8K, even if the phone doesnt work. You can enjoy it as a multimedia, gaming device n have another simple phone for calling and messaging.

As I said in the PM, my bro recently unlocked a SE W810i n a Nokia handset (locked to Rogers, Canada) for Rs.350 each at Mumbai. Try at gray market stores n if its possible to be unlocked, I'm interested, too.

After googling a bit, I found that there's a working solution to unlock Dell Streak n many users (on reliable forums like XDA, Modaco, n more) have reported successful unlocking using Rebel Sim :

World First Rebel Simcard II Unlocks the Dell Streak to any network. The Rebel Simcard Team have had alot of Feedback from users who have a Dell Streak and have used the Rebel Simcard II with firmware V1.1 to successfully use other providers network

Last edited:
OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
thanks guys... but it seems its 599 dhirams with the at&t bond..... can't do anything about it.... saddd!!!! y aint there plans like that in india!!

Top Bottom