question about 3g in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

awww

Banned
hi
does some one know on what standard 3g will be available in india? either gsm or cdma
i noticed that bsnl had introduced nic cards in my town and started rolling out evdo cards lately
are they going to drop gsm network?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
hmm...
now how did i create two threads in the same name?

Last edited:

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Bureaucracy = no future of India

Keep waiting... while the 3G spectrum auction delays and delays.. btw.. bsnl 3G is shame in the name of 3G ..

(SOMETHING is wrong with vb at digit.. everything is getting posted twice.. though you made it only once)

OP
A

awww

Banned
Bureaucracy = no future of India

Keep waiting... while the 3G spectrum auction delays and delays.. btw.. bsnl 3G is shame in the name of 3G ..
i agree
in my home town they have only oneevdo tower which works at rev 0 speed and some cdma 1x coverage here and there and one more evdo tower coming next month
last week when i went to bsnl office those guys cant even guide me properly to buy a data card (between cdma and gsm)
these guys cant even upgrade their 2g network properly i wonder how they are going to pay for upgrading to 3g
i think it going to be mess with bsnl between cdma and gsm without any proper coverage and low speed
and i dont think any other isp is going to introduce any good 3g plan any time soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom