Quest for a gaming mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amritansh the champ

Right off the assembly line
hiiiiiiii
Can u guys help me out??????
What is the street price of MSI -G45M & G33 Platinum????
Do they come with integrated intel graphics????

acewin

Point Blanc
yes you are correkt x4500 and x3100 intel gfx If I am not wrong, what r u thinking to spend on mobo. I could not find G45M mobo in MSI site, neither G33 Platinum, are they P45M and P43 Platiunm or any other mobo from MSI

besides I give you the exact link*www.msicomputer.com/product/p_list.asp?class=mb&cpu=1

OP
A

Amritansh the champ

Budget around Rs.6000
G45M is new but G33 platinum has been launched quite a time ago....Besides they both hav been featured at MSI global site *global.msi.com.tw
Well what r d other options frm Asus or Gigabyte?????

aytus

The Boss
if you want a gaming mobo then y do you want integrated graphics?? i rather suggest you go with a P35 with that budget cos ull be buyin the gfx card nyhow/

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
yeah thats rt.if u want a gaming mobo, then why do u want onboard?u can always get a MSI P45 Neo-F for bout 6.5-7k.add a gfx card and ur good to go.

OP
A

Amritansh the champ

what is street price of ABIT IP35E & should i go for Nvidia or ATI?????Do u really think that Rs. 6000 is enough for mobo & gud graphics card?

Roadripper

Journeyman
Abit u can get it for 5.3k or still less u won t get a graf card within 6k..u mit increase ur budget and go for a 8400 for medium gamin ..:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom