query regarding dell delivery procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going2 buy a dell xps 1730 laptop
is there some other way of buying than configuring on the net and getting it delivered as i dont want to wait for the delivery
if there isnt then how many days can it take it to be delivered

choudang

Padawan
is there some other way of buying than configuring on the net and getting it delivered as i dont want to wait for the delivery
configured and getting it delivered via net :confused:
ohhh man, u have to wait to get delivered. ;)

One of friends ordered via net and it was delivered within 1 week in Delhi, but one big year ago.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup, rightly said by warrior.. :)
--------------

Btw, to the Original Poster: Are u buying this lappy for gaming purpose ? coz it is NOT at all portable (weighing at 5Kgs) and the battery time is really short, if u are running games with full screen brightness and the LEDs ON, then the max battery duration u'll get is jus 56 Mins (yup, NOT even an hour on battery) and if u run on normal mode, then the battery goes up but only by 20 more mins = 76 mins of lappy happiness on battery power.... :(

Believe me, i hv done a thorough research on this lappy adn on all brand of lappys for more than 3 months (as i was gonna buy one of these myself) but instead i saved 20K (and jus for Rs.80K budget) built a gaming RIG with many more options and gr8 graphics.. :)
----------------

But if u still wanna go for this lappy, it will be ur choice.. :)

So, go for 2x512mb i.e Dual 512MB NVIDIA(R) GeForce 8800M GTX with NVIDIA SLI Technology rather than the really poor 8700M GT... believe me,

Even a Single 8800M GTX is way better than 2x8700M GT....
-----------------

Cheers n e-peace...

mpanan

Broken In

for that price get a thinkpad w700. great graphics card, option for quad core processor, ddr3, RAID 0, color calibrator and a digitiser. best thing is the 400nit screen, the best laptop screen in market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom