Query about Nokia 6260.

Status
Not open for further replies.

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
:cry:
My name is Sheikh Aatif. . I am owning a Nokia Mobileset of Model 6260. I have an IVT USB Bluetooth Dongle connected to my computer system, which I use to connect my Mobile Phone to the system. I am facing some problems to connect my Phone and PC.
I switch On my bluetooth in Mobile(Show to all). When I click on the BlueSoleil Bluetooth program, bluetooth starts starts on my system, and Local Area Network connects on 10 MBps and Bluetooth Control panel is displayed. It searchs for devices and my phone (Aatifsphone86) is displayed. When I click on my phone icon, only 'Bluetooth Dial-up Networking Service', Bluetooth File Transfer Service', 'Bluetooth Push Object Service', ' Bluetooth Fax Service'. is displayed (activated). But why are not other services activated, which include 'Bluetooth Personnal Area Networking Service', 'Bluetooth Serial Port Service', 'Bluetooth Lan Access Service' 'Bluetooth Information Synchronization Service', 'Bluetooth Printer Service', 'Bluetooth Human Interface Device Service', 'Bluetooth Basic Imagining Service', 'Bluetooth AV Service', 'Bluetooth Headset'.etc..So, Please explain about this problem.

[Edited Batty]

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
Query about Nokia 6260 II

2: I have an IVT USB Bluetooth Dongle connected to my computer system, which I use to connect my Mobile Phone to the system. I am facing some problems to connect my Phone and PC.
When 'Bluetooth File Transfer Service' is activated, it means I can transfer my files and also share them. I have set 'My Bluetooth File Transfer Shared Folder to "E:\Documents and Settings\Sheikh Aatif\My Documents\Bluetooth\share". Please explain how can I view this folder from my Phone, ie, How can I view this Remote Shared Folder on my Mobile phone via Bluetooth?

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
3: I have an IVT USB Bluetooth Dongle connected to my computer system, which I use to connect my Mobile Phone to the system. I am facing some problems to connect my Phone and PC.

I have my Bluetooth communication within a radius of 100 Meters. This means that I can send or recieve a file within a radius of 100 Meters, but my Phone is disconnected only after radius of 9 metres. What is the problem?
My Bluetooth Adapter connects my PC and my Phone at 10 MBps Lan Connection.But why can't I send or recieve my files at 10 MBps speed. The speed remains in between 34KBps to 48 KBps. Why is it so?
Further, explain me that what VPN Policy in the Phone is? What I have to write in its settings? Do I have to write my LAN IP Address and Subnet Mask settings in it? Does it have a relation with “Incoming Connection at Bluetooth LAP Modem� in the Network connections?

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
#:-S .. Who told you to create three threads for same query and put your personal info in all of them ..????
Refrain from creating redundant threads in future ..
Phew ..

aku

Gonna make it BiG
@ig & @ it_waaznt_me
(with due respect)
listn fellas... instead of botherin abt hw da hell any1 postz his/hr queriez nd commentz wudnt it b betr jus 2 concentrate on the topic itslf>>>??? jus think abt thiz matter.
we come 2 to dis / any forum to shre and gathr knoledge and not 2 c hw artistic 1 can b while can b while postin his/hr commentz/queriz... neither 2 c hw neat and clean a post is...
i hope u fellas got wat i mean 2 say...

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Oh yeah .. Consider this. A guy comes and creates three threads on the same topic and you are telling the moderator not to stop him ..??
Moreover, in all threads he posted his address and IMEI number, which can be exploited very easily ..

If you dont know about something dont tell others to do it.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
nope... he didnt posted his IMEI no... and abt da address part... though i didnt find any... its his wish
any wayz... his queriez r yet unanswered...
(hey it aint nuthin personal)

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Sigh .. You are telling me that he didnt posted IMEI and address who removed that info from freaking three threads.

aadipa

Padawan
emailaatif786 said:
When I click on my phone icon, only 'Bluetooth Dial-up Networking Service', Bluetooth File Transfer Service', 'Bluetooth Push Object Service', ' Bluetooth Fax Service'. is displayed (activated). But why are not other services activated, which include 'Bluetooth Personnal Area Networking Service', 'Bluetooth Serial Port Service', 'Bluetooth Lan Access Service' 'Bluetooth Information Synchronization Service', 'Bluetooth Printer Service', 'Bluetooth Human Interface Device Service', 'Bluetooth Basic Imagining Service', 'Bluetooth AV Service', 'Bluetooth Headset'.etc..So, Please explain about this problem.

This is not a problem. To transfer files to your phone, you will need "Bluetooth File Transfer Service" only. Not all phones/bluetooth devices supports all services. Other services are not detected on your phone because they are not provided.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Aatif do you need to use bluesoleil software only? Why don't you use nokia PC Suite? It is easy enough to use and provides exact functionalities your phone needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom