Quantum Break

gameranand

Living to Play
Anybody played it yet ?

how is it..some gamers reviews says its not so good
You'll have to wait till it releases on Steam. On launch it had serious issues with MS UWP so most reviews are negative. After steam release, it would be worth checking out.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Quantum Break PC is better on DirectX 11 • Eurogamer.net

Steam user reviews seems to be positive too.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So I bought this game in Steam Autumn sale at Rs 636. And its as I expected a game about manipulating time will be.

So far I have played 5 hours of the game (reached 3rd act) and am pleasantly surprised. I don't play fps games, so I am mostly playing this game only for the "Time Manipulation" and story factors. And whenever I finish a session of the game, I upload a few pics to steam. This is my Quantum Break screenshot library: Steam Community :: Vyom_X480 :: Screenshot

I want to write a long review about this game, but I don't think it needs it. I am just enjoying the ride with this game.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am also waiting for your review. :)

You are? :|

I thought this game don't need a review. Oh well, but you will need to wait a long time before I could write that. Since I need to complete this game, and with the 10 days hiatus that I will from game (going out of station) I wouldn't be able to continue the game.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
You are? :|

I thought this game don't need a review. Oh well, but you will need to wait a long time before I could write that. Since I need to complete this game, and with the 10 days hiatus that I will from game (going out of station) I wouldn't be able to continue the game.

Any major bugs found ?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Any major bugs found ?

Not any game breaking bug, but some minor ones along with some other points:

1. Already pointed out by many online reviews, fps sometimes dips for a very brief duration, from the steady upwards 60 fps I get on my RX 480. It's not a major flaw, but is noticeable, tho it happens far between.
2. The player tends to stuck at certain positions, like when jumped in between wall and some other stuff. Hard to explain, will post a screenshot or gif. It does get out tho, but is funny as hell rather than a bug.
3. Some long scenes (like walking to a certain place, slowly) needs to be re-done, if you fail a mission, but that's your fault for not being good at game. :p
4. Game decides for you if at a certain location you can't jump, or can't run (can only slow walk), which can be seen restricting to some.
5. You can't melee, so you have to use gun if you want to survive.

Other than above I didn't have any issues with the game 'so far'.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can the movies be downloaded or is it still streamed?
I don't get any latency issues when I seek anywhere while the video is running... Gives me the impression that videos are already downloaded. But I will need to confirm by running the game in offline mode.

Top Bottom