Positive Experience Purchases from Amazon

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
That was for my son ;) I don't watch it..

Don't let him watch that cr@p either. what possibly did the child do to deserve this severe torture? There are great animes like One Piece, DBZ, Bleach, Digimon, etc. why not let the boy watch these?

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
adultery suggesting cartoons to watch for kid? let the kid watch whatever he likes.

I feel bad for the kid already :( This generation sucks for kids.

Powerpuff girls, tom and jerry, swat kats, batman, superman, etc...when you have such classic cartoons, why go for that abomination called chota bheem?

Get him some classics, pixar movies, or disney's older classics, something he'll go on and have respect on them in the future.

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human

Powerpuff girls, tom and jerry, swat kats, batman, superman, etc...when you have such classic cartoons, why go for that abomination called chota bheem?

Get him some classics, pixar movies, or disney's older classics, something he'll go on and have respect on them in the future.

+1 to this
Cartoon Network Classics
"Yaar me toh abhi bhi dekhta Dexter..etc lekin unhone (CN Channel) band krdiaye"

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Don't let him watch that cr@p either. what possibly did the child do to deserve this severe torture? There are great animes like One Piece, DBZ, Bleach, Digimon, etc. why not let the boy watch these?

+1 to this

+1 to this

suyash_123

Techno Freak
Now a Days cartoons are only chota bheem ,doremaon, shinchan and that stupid hungama cartoons .

even Disney have 2 channels i think , those also shows That Japanese cartoons day and night

I feel sick when i go to my sister's home , where my nephew do not allow us to watch any other thing than those cartoons
(right now no TV in my own rented room, watch Tv when went to sister's house)

just we can watch tv @ night with horrible daily soaps :(

RIP my TV watching !!!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Now a Days cartoons are only chota bheem ,doremaon, shinchan and that stupid hungama cartoons .

even Disney have 2 channels i think , those also shows That Japanese cartoons day and night

I feel sick when i go to my sister's home , where my nephew do not allow us to watch any other thing than those cartoons
(right now no TV in my own rented room, watch Tv when went to sister's house)

just we can watch tv @ night with horrible daily soaps :(

RIP my TV watching !!!

Doremon, shinchan and those
Japanese cartoons
are ANIMES

:deadbored:

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
hi guys, i am planning to buy a 1:18 scale model from amazon.in. its not amazon fulfilled and there is not Cash on delivery option. should i avoid it or place an order? its not available anywhere else.

Gollum

Collector
I tried purchasing a mouse yesterday but it kept refusing my cc
previously I used the same card and it worked ok
bought the mouse from retail for 50rupees more.

Hrishi

I am planning to buy a Digitizer for my Motorola MB860 - Atrix 4g , but I have no idea what it'll cost ( additional costs , like shipping and custom charges ) and how it can be done.
A help would be really appreciated.

If there is someone who is planning to purchase something from Amazon , please let me know.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Recently purchasd Never Go Back & Inferno

Books were shipped to me with very good packaging in around 30 hours from placing the order. Very satisfied with their service and shall order in future.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Why this topic bumped in new posts results ?
anyway order ES18 but been 2 days no updates yet not even email they were meant to say they will when they dispatch it but still no words.

aniket.cain

Padawan
I purchased a Seasonic M12II 650W PSU from the seller Overclocker's Zone through Amazon.in. It was not an Amazon Fulfilled item.

I got a call from the seller on the same day, informing that 650W was out of stock, hence they want to send over the 750W instead and it would not cost me anything extra. It was shipped the same day and I received it on the next. Coupled with a 10% Cashback on SBI cards, I got this Seasonic 750W semi-modular PSU only for around 6.5k.

Pleased with this deal. :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Bought Amzer Snap Case and Power Bank for my N5. Delivery was fast and packaging is excellent, even when compared to FK. One of the item is Amazon Fullfilled BTW.

Top Bottom