Positive Experience Purchases from Amazon

Hrishi

Do you think it's a good idea , purcahsing cell phones from Amazon.com ?? How much extra it'll cost apart from the original charges ?

Last edited:

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Got delivery of the Chhota Bheem DVDs in 4 days from Amazon. Their packing is much better than Flipkart I believe.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Do you think it's a good idea , purcahsing cell phones from Amazon.com ?? How much extra it'll cost apart from the original charges ?
I purchased & received a BlackBerry Curve 9220 for Rs. 7800 (Black). It was Rs. 9000 in Flipkart & local stores. Check the post your latest purchase thread in chit chat. Blue Dart was to deliver on 21 Aug but it was Raksha Bandhan & some of the guys were not present. So, I couldn't help it & I went to Blue Dart's Office & collected my package there :-D
^ If your buying a cellphone,see it's fulfilled by amazon

+1. Mine was Amazon Fulfilled. I think its trustworthy.

Hrishi

I purchased & received a BlackBerry Curve 9220 for Rs. 7800 (Black). It was Rs. 9000 in Flipkart & local stores. Check the post your latest purchase thread in chit chat. Blue Dart was to deliver on 21 Aug but it was Raksha Bandhan & some of the guys were not present. So, I couldn't help it & I went to Blue Dart's Office & collected my package there :-D

+1. Mine was Amazon Fulfilled. I think its trustworthy.

Thanks for your feedback. I will check with Amazon today.

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah amazon fulfilled is important.
I was searching books for sis and got a good deal with no shipping cost and also gift wrapped at free of cost as well (this being rakshbandhan offer)

saswat23

Human Spambot
My friend got NEXUS 7 from amazon.in for ~12k.
Reached in him just 2 days. Really quick delivery.
The only thing I dont like is that they dont have contact numbers.

So, you have to mail them only.

Top Bottom