Punjab riots after Vienna killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45820000/jpg/_45820592_train_226.jpg

Riots have broken out in almost all towns and cities in the Indian state of Punjab after a Sikh guru was killed by a rival group in a temple in Austria.
Thousands of angry protesters have taken to streets, damaging public property and setting trains on fire.
*news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8066783.stm

Bunch of idiots !

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What's the point of damaging property and putting innocent people's lives at risk over here? It's not as if the Austrian embassy will take notice and apologize to them. :|

harihacker

Broken In
Torching public property and causing chaos wont bring back the dead!!.... Why dont the agitators understand such simple thing???... Religion/Race is the basis of almost all the WARs in the world.... Need to have more descretion...

nix

^no, it will spoil the name of indians all over the world. foreigners would not want you as a neighbour coz they will they you are violent or attract violence.

^no, it will spoil the name of indians all over the world. foreigners would not want you as a neighbour coz they will they you are violent or attract violence.
Atleast its better than doing it in Punjab.
Anyway, these guys should all be made to PAY for the damage they caused.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Some pics:
*i43.tinypic.com/120sexd.jpg
*i42.tinypic.com/95oher.jpg
*i40.tinypic.com/14afmd.jpg
*i40.tinypic.com/2hrh2kh.jpg
*i44.tinypic.com/28txlap.jpg
*i44.tinypic.com/otnjno.jpg
*i41.tinypic.com/153brk1.jpg

Ridiculous !

tkin

Back to school!!
These people are REALLY stupid(not the sikhs in general, the people that started all these riots), an important social leader got killed in a foreign country, and they destroy their own property, its like getting beaten at school and destroying stuffs at home, bunch of fools.

ajooba215

Journeyman
aahh.... the guys doin all this ain`t got any connection with that place or guru...they don`t even know whom are they protesting against and for whom......they r just looting people for their sake... you won`t see a single sikh amongst those morons... but the name of the sikhs is getting deceased.... this is just enough....when will they understand ???

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
aahh.... the guys doin all this ain`t got any connection with that place or guru...they don`t even know whom are they protesting against and for whom......they r just looting people for their sake... you won`t see a single sikh amongst those morons... but the name of the sikhs is getting deceased.... this is just enough....when will they understand ???

Thats Right! It is not related to Sikhism actually.

It is related to Bhagat Ravidas Followers mainly Dalits who Worship their Holy Book and Guru Granth Sahib aswell, and call their Worship Temple as "Gurudwara" aswell

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Thats Right! It is not related to Sikhism actually.

It is related to Bhagat Ravidas Followers mainly Dalits who Worship their Holy Book and Guru Granth Sahib aswell, and call their Worship Temple as "Gurudwara" aswell

Well...so in your opinion dalit is limited to Hindus only ?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Well...so in your opinion dalit is limited to Hindus only ?

Nope, i never said. I was highlighting the Point that it is not entirely related to Sikhism as it broadcasted by News channels and Reporters and if i speak from the Real Sikhism point of Sikhism, Sikhism doesnt beleive in Casteism ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom