Hello everyone, my first psu seasonic s12ii 550w served me for more than 3 years, then replaced with corsair vs550 which served me for 4 months. Then replaced again with another corsair vs550 which got became faulty again just after using for 1 week. All these psus were working fine, then the computer won't start up. No smoke, no smell, no sound, just blown up capacitators with that melted cheesy white stuff. All these psus were connected to ups apc rs 1100. Very often this ups goes into battery mode even though there is no power failure. Is it the UPS which is causing this psu failure?