PSP Slim n Lite Hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimbus_007

Furious GaMeR
If what ur telling is true then i am screwed for sure... I just brought the brand new PSP 3004 version 4.21 and really really want to downgrade it or do some kind of hack to play ISO's can any one tell me the info regarding this.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@tarey_g
Dantel's battery was just a fake way of earning money...visit dark-alex.org for explaination from the father of CFWs why its fake and why it doesnt work..
Its not the battery that has to be modified, the new motherboards dont allow service battery to boot from Memory Stick, Pandoras are rendered useless now....

Yes read that in news sometime ago.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
@nimbus_2007
Yeah u can confirm my saying at google....and there is no way "for a long time" according to D_C

nimbus_007

Furious GaMeR
Ya I checked it out there is still no proof that it is fake that company did not even sell the batteries yet because of some legal issues with sony which dragged the dantel battery to court (that's what i heard)

So untill some one clearly states this i am expecting that it can be hacked.

@Ionicsachin

I know ur from HYD i am from hyd too did u find any good stores which can mod PSP or sell Second hand UMD's ?

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Keep the hope alive , Google about the gripshift exploit hackers are experimenting with for PSP 3000.

niravjadwani

Amatur Modder
Same yaar, I am too doomed. I bought a PSP2004 ver, and upgraded it with 5.02. Now I figured it can't support damn homebrew apps... What d hell.. Why they don't want softwares for their gadgets I don't understand....

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
And for me it looks like that you are the one who mods and repairs and are just advertising here coz this is your first post and you are bumping a thread which might be in "Page 2" or "Page 3" of and active forum like Gaming

And about your website, you are hosting pretty illegally cool stuff, its your luck that you are not caught yet

Last edited:

ayuboy

Journeyman
Can we put Linuz in Ps2?
Like the PS2 Old one with HDD rite?
The slim ones don't support HDD....
But PS2 processor is slower than a P3 one, can it handle the linux easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom