PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Hi Guys .. Long time no updates !

I too finally upgraded my CFW from 3.90 M33-3 to 5.00 M33-6 .. Using PSP mostly as Music/Video Player and Light Gaming ( RetroS ) .. Trying out new themes but no comparison for those released for 3.90 ..

Really fond of the inbuilt Sleep Timer in PSP Default Music Player. BTW , downloaded a new application " GOPOD ". Its basically and enhanced mod of LightMP3 with a nice and faster GUI .

Ashu,Max,Gaurav,Shri,Girish : Any new updates regarding interesting must have apps or plugins ??

Lukin frwd to hear from u guys ! :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ BBThumb:

hey hi buddy, and hi to all of the guys here as well... hi tarey (gaurav), hello marsmama, max... :)

well, nothing happening for me at the PSP front (yup im to on 5.50 fw) but its all sitting like a junk toy now..lol.... jus using it for mp3 (as im busy with my core i7 thread, link in my siggy) and also since i bought a spanky new SONY VAIO E Series lappy, im using it to play games (as im outta mumbai, on a holiday).. :)
-------

hope everyone doin gr8 here yaaron !!!! :)
-------

Cheers n e peace...

Pathik

Google Bot
Guys, recommend some new games like GOW or POP. I haven't played anything since 3-4 months; want to get back on my PSP.

hyde

Broken In
Hey guys can anyone tell me where to get my PSP modded in New Delhi. I am new to this place and hows much will it cost.

Thanks in advance

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
@Hyde , go to Palika Bazaar .. Try shop no. 1 or 2 or 3 .. Satisfactory work done in my case. Cost of modding PSP2000 was Rs. 100 ..

Make sure ur PSP is moddable .. which model is urs i.e 2000 or the 3000 series ??

hyde

Broken In
@Hyde , go to Palika Bazaar .. Try shop no. 1 or 2 or 3 .. Satisfactory work done in my case. Cost of modding PSP2000 was Rs. 100 ..

Make sure ur PSP is moddable .. which model is urs i.e 2000 or the 3000 series ??

Thank you friend.. Its 2000 model. Hope I get the same price as urs:razz:

hyde

Broken In

i think its easy with ChickHEN exploit you can softmod PSP 2000 at home only

Went to Palika Bazar yesterday. And found that I cannot get my PSP modded coz the firmware version is 5.51. I once gave it for repair as the D-Pad was not working properly. The guys at palika bazar asked me to wait for a month or two :sad:. BTW my PSP is PSP 2004 Date Code 8C with firmware v5.51

@max_demon: Even to use ChickHEN exploit I need to have the Pandora Battery. That what I found while searching in Google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom