PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

shercheeta

Broken In
hey people !!! haven't been active here but have been following the conversations !!Ashu and company have kept the place alive !! great to keep hearing from you guys on latest updates ! Heard about you guys playin multiplayer online on psp ! that's like WOW !
Guess it will require a wifi access point ! Unfortunately i have just relocated to pune and o n this forsaken hill there is no service provider ! would love to join you guys ? any tips on how to go about it ?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
hey people !!! haven't been active here but have been following the conversations !!Ashu and company have kept the place alive !! great to keep hearing from you guys on latest updates ! Heard about you guys playin multiplayer online on psp ! that's like WOW !
Guess it will require a wifi access point ! Unfortunately i have just relocated to pune and o n this forsaken hill there is no service provider ! would love to join you guys ? any tips on how to go about it ?
welcome back,

and yes, me and girish.g started playing over wifi with our PSPs, it was gr8 fun.. we tried NFC Undercover, Syphon Filter too... it was really fun, u need a wireless router to get urself connected via the PSP :)

Where in Pune ?
dude, bhai wen are u joining us (me and girish.g) for wifi gaming ????
------------

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Well internet is a problem here, I am changing my flat later this month and praying that the new place has some sort of internet connectivity. I really need internet to play online on PC/PSP . We might be playing for Left 4 Dead multiplayer soon iff I get internet :D.

napster007

Padawan
hey...i want to buy the new psp3000, i have a few questions,

1. is the 3000 now moddable??
2. if its not, is the hack going to release?
3.shall i buy it now or wait for the hack to be released??

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

1.) Not official and NOT possible as of now (as per DA)
2.) jus wait and watch..
3.) no point in buying it now as the UMDs are damn expensive still...
---------------

@ tarey: all the best for ur flat changing plans.. :)
-----------

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
my friend gifted me his PSP Phat ( I am very happy )

Quick Questions how to check the psp is modded and can somebody pm me the smallest game for it as I can't download 50mb+ games my net speed suck

How to install new themes

And how to increase sound loudness.

Thanks

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
my friend gifted me his PSP Phat ( I am very happy )

Quick Questions how to check the psp is modded and can somebody pm me the smallest game for it as I can't download 50mb+ games my net speed suck

How to install new themes

And how to increase sound loudness.

Thanks

sav_more

Journeyman
Hi Guys,
Finally My PSP experience is complete!!
I am able to play My Backup ISO/CSO on PSP 3004.
I would recommend this device to everyone who want heavy duty entertainment on the go.

Excellent video playback quality, excellent music quality, and now.... backup of games playable from Mem stick on my PSP.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
=========

guys, i need a suitable video convertor for the PSP.. actually i hv got many movies of h264 format (I GUESS ITS SAME AS MPEG-4 FORMAT..?? PLZ CLEAR ME OUT) tat i wanna convert it for my PSP...so plz tell me sum names..

Last edited:

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Ashu , try out the Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate .. Its a shareware , but u neways know to do , otherwise just drop a PM :)

For me ,its the best in business..

P.S : This thread alongwith the forums has lost its charm .. Thanks to non-availability of CFW from DA .. Guys , need updates from ur ends as well .. What r u upto these days ??

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I use Xilisoft too, good converter. Encoding in Win 7 is faster as GPU also does the work for you, so use WIN7 :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Thanx BB and Tarey.. :)
------

Btw wat time it takes to convert a 1.4GB (h264 format) movie..?? its taking me 30-35 mins on my rig (in my siggy) With Win XP PRO+SP3 OS( 32bit)...and IMtoo video convertor s/ware.. :confused:

if i use Vista (64bit) OS will the encoding be fast enough..say time reduced to15-20mins..??
------

Note: While movie encoding for my PSP, i leave the PC unattended ..:)
---------

Cheers n e-peace....

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
^^ Use Gfx Card or PS3 For Converting Videos it will be converted 253% Faster , maybe it will be converted in under 7 minutes and 42 Seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom