PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Gotta buy PSP Go as soon as it will get released.

The best place to buy the stuff like this is... Gulf Countires. You know in the countires like U.S., U.K, Japan, There will be early release and lot of fan following.. SO, getting those buties is not that easy.

In the countires like Kuwait(Where my father works), hardware, games,etc will release at the very date. But there won't be many people to buy that stuff. It's just like going and picking a banana. Even the prices will be cheaper...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
We can Play Ad-Hoc Games on the internet , if we have good Router

Okell i hv a really stable Router, but atleast u guys come online 1st dudes...

no one is ever online at the said date and time so how are we gonna start playing ?? leave talking aside..lol...

raghavpande123

Broken In
Okell i hv a really stable Router, but atleast u guys come online 1st dudes...

no one is ever online at the said date and time so how are we gonna start playing ?? leave talking aside..lol...

hey dude i heard u lost from girish in online match on psp ????:-?
me and girish play every day and he's a piece of cake.
but neways lets see what you have got when it comes down to syphon filter then we'll see who's the real king
and i'll be joining too.
match will be in this week
me and girish vs you and any one here or any of your pal.
(cant play tomorrow as my mom has taken my psp and i'll be getting it 2or 3 days l8r.

SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE GOT8)

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@raghavpande123 STFU, its not about winning me and ashu had a great time. anyone wanna have a great time tomorrow 8:00pm IST syphon filter combat OPS

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

got ur offliner on yahoo , thanx dude, will be really careful now.. :)
----------------

Yup, rightly said, its not about winning or even WHinning..lol..but jus to hv fun, tats it..

btw, girish, i managed to buy Porsche Cayman, Lancer Evo VI and toyota supra in career mode.. :D (next time i'll race with u with my cayman on port Camden) :D
-------------

Cheers n e-peace.....

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
Sry guys to interrupt u on ur gaming sessions :D , but here's a news :

Although DA hasn't released the 5.50 M33 CFW , but the other team "GENyUS" have released their 5.50 GEN-B CFW , and alongwith that , there is one CXMB plugin too.
Can we upgrade this ?

More Details : CFW 5.50 GEN-B

YouTube Update Link : Video

So what r ur opinions buddies ?? :)

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
i m really really missing two features :

1. Sleep Mode
2. Sub-Folder Creation Facility.

But i m not being able to understand one thing , GEN CFW's basically follow the reverse phenomena of M33 ( DA's ) and add a few inbuilt plugins and tweaks , they also acknowledge DA for the same , then how come DA ain't being able to release the 5.50 M33 ?? :( Why DA why ??

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ashu ive unlocked pagani zonda next time ill race with that.
BTW you wanna play today??
ooh wow, hey can u plz mail me ur save game folder for NFS UC plz.. to ashu888ashu888@yahoo.com

i was able to buy jus Porsche Cayman and Lancer Evo VI.. and still im at a bounts of (i guess) $433,323 :p

What is your internet speed? Ashu and Girish?

im on MTNL 256kbps UNLIMITED plan buddy.. :) (Rs. 999 pm)
------------

Btw, the racing with Cayman with u (girish) was really fun...wat u say.. ?? :)
------------

WIll get Syphon Filter Combat ops (not sure abt today evening, friday 3rd july, will do leave u an offliner wenever i come at 8.30 or after tat.. :)

raghavpande123

Broken In
i know its not abt whinning or winning. but i thing you were the one who had put a review of nfsuc and u wer like u'have played the whole game to it's end still u lost to GiRiSh???? you should have kicked the SH** outta him.
anyways i see now how big loser you are when it comes down to playing and winning.
if you are gud in any console game and are proud of yourself then tell me we'll have a direct match in game of your choice.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

wooa wooa.. slow down a bit dude.. read ur sentences adn decide for urself who is WHInning now.. ??? huh.. !!

And wen did i say tat i hv completed NFS UC full 100%.. ?? plz quote tat (let me also see it)...i jus posted a review of how good tat game was...and NOT abt how many times i hv completed it..

also, wats the big deal in losing to sum friends out here.. huh.. !! its not like as if im losing sum 10million pounds or losing my job ..is it.. ??

i dnt wanna prove myself to anyone here (nor any of the guys here wanna prove anything to any one..) we jus come here to relax, chill out and hv fun...

............. i dunno wat best suits ur case..../so suit urself and stop behaving like a total loser...(by ur own hi profile words....)
-----------------

also, dnt make me make u eat ur own words, if u wanna fight, go join sum other prinny--prankster forum where u can WHINE abt ur winnings....and make lil' kids proud...
------------------

sav_more

Journeyman
Hey guys!
I purchased psp 3004 from mumbai Chroma in malad with OFW 5.01.
Also got 4gb memory card and 2 games seperately (games are damn expensive!!!! ).
actually I waited for around 2 months for 3K series to be modded with CFW. but it seems its still only partially modable with chickHEN. So I went ahead and bought it.. Will get it loaded with CFW when it arrives.
Playing god of war and logans shadow....loving it...
video, songs and picture quality is very good......
Only thing missing is playing backup of games from memory stick....Hope they find permanent solution to 3K series... I love this device.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

congrats on ur purchase dude.. :) and wel come to the PSP thread here :) ..

btw, plz edit ur post as modding and cfw are against the rules wich might get u banned by mods,so use PM only :)
--------------

Cheers n e-peace....

sav_more

Journeyman
^^ Opps!!!! My sincere appologies.

can any one tell me the best video conversion method for psp. I transferred transformers which was orignally 900 MB to my psp . After converting to mp4 format it was 940 MB!!!!!* Total wastage of good space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom