PSP PRICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Welcome to the forum harsh471. The PSP is available in India for around 15k. I suggest you do a look up on these websites.
*www.ebay.in (For Indian prices)
*www.amazon.com (For prices abroad). It is obviously cheaper abroad.

shaunak

Tux Fan
i u r in mumbai u can get it 4 12.5k~13.5k (depends on dollar rate, it costs 300$usd) from a shop called alfa in parla east. but u wont get garuntee and each game costs 2k! the device is a eye popper btw. but the price is too steep for a handheld

magnet

Youngling
how come ps2 rates gone above...last time here in this forum somewhere i read....ps2 10.5k and xbox 11k..that too modded..................i need to update the market rates now........

OP
H

harsh471

Right off the assembly line
I got a psp for 14k in vadodara in gujarat but what the hell the game cost about 2-3k whats wrong with sony that they are selling games at such a rate If someone have games please can you give me I will pay for it. I bet there are pepople out there who will sooner or later get the stuff pirarted

shaunak

Tux Fan
magnet said:
how come ps2 rates gone above...last time here in this forum somewhere i read....ps2 10.5k and xbox 11k..that too modded..................i need to update the market rates now........

not playstation 2 we r duscussing "play station portable" (psp).
xbox at 11k wow. btw xbox 360 will cost 20k or sumthing

magnet

Youngling
psp???whts that.....difference btw psp and ps2????and wht is xbox 360 btw???does it differ frm normal xbox??

khandu

In the zone
PSP = Playstation Portable.. <-- Handheld device.. like Gameboy type.. but its simply AWESOME!!!!!

PS2 : The desk unit.. <-- AWESOME TOO!!!

Goin to get real good rates for PS2, XBOX and MODS .. do contac me in a few days..

mamba

In the zone
psp , hand held device , screen bout 4-5" diagonally

xbox 360 , u can call it xbox 2 , would b out in nov this year

ps3 out in spring next year

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
isnt Xbox 360 is out!

i read somewhere .. that it has been launched
by Microsoft with a IBM Processor in it.

if you know about it tell us more.

mamba

In the zone
the launchin thing was just 2 show the world that its coming , 4 those who dont the net or dont forum , somethin official coz most ppl on this forum 2 have known for months bout its awaited release :D

will start retailin in early november

suave_guy

pedal to metal
from where can i buy Sony PSP in Delhi?

wats the min. price i can expect...

also what about Nintendo DS....has it released in india yet?

and whats the expected price?

Thx in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom