psp help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarundham

Banned
Hey guys i am going to buy a psp in the near future plz tell me the following:-

1. Wat all does da pack contain?
  2. How much gigs of mem do i need to buy?
  3. A good headphone
  4. Some tips and tricks for it so dat it lives longer
  5. Apps (if available)
Plz do it soon

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
1. normally contains psp, 2umds, a 32mb card, remote headplugs, charging unit.
2. 2gb card is wat would be best.. But u get more if u can.
3. Well ep630 can be used..
4. Long list of to-do, google it..
5. There are lot home-brew softwares, but....

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
To install homebrew software u got install custom firmware.. Which is instant cancelation of any guarantee or support from sony..

Shaddap_Naabz

Right off the assembly line
Dude buy it as soon as possible coz Sony is going to launch PSP-3000 which can't be modded and will cost about 13K with no hardware improvement except mic and brighter screen which are both quite useless.
Get PSP-2000 for 8.5 K and you get get it modded for 200bux.Get a screen guard for 250-300 bux,a good PSP cover,a 4GB memory stick,you can store 4 games or more depending on their size.Get a PSP kit too if you can for 500 bux in which you get a component cable to connect PSP to TV,a PSP cover(Though I recommend to get a seperate one coz the one in the kit is crapy),USB charger and cable to transfer games and other files from your computer to PSP,screen guard and a UMD carry bag.

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
New PSP 3000 also has a shorter battery life due to the brite screen. but the screen is impressive.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Get PSP Slim. It contains a 32MB card, PSP and Earphones with Remote (both of this sux.)
I suggest you get it modded for 200-500 bucks and then download and put ISOs in the respective folder and play (Mods, please avoid this :D). Get all the stuff the Shaddap_Naabz (I know who you are:D) and also get a decent set of earplugs as the default ones sux. I suggest Creative EP-630 for 800 bucks or the Logitech Stealth which are special set of earplugs for PSP (will work with other gadgets too which have 3.5mm jack) and will cost around 1k.

shashank4u

Youngling
^^
current available model in India is PSP 2000 Slim and light... if you buying now then you will only get the slim and light version as older psp Phat( fat) is no longer available.

PSP 3000 is to be available starting from october 16 in Japan, dunno when they will release it in india... expect 1 more month.

karan_lobana

Right off the assembly line
AH KPower Mania, it is the button with which you drive ur car in game. Its on the left side and picture of this button is attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom