PSP(Help needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar_jxd

Broken In
hey as we all know tht PSP 3004 model is uncrackable so i decided to buy the 2004 model and whn i awent to the showroom they r saying tht PSP 2004 model is not present in the market is it true .....??? is there only 3004 models present now...????

OP
sagar_jxd

sagar_jxd

Broken In
hey guyz after searching a lot i saw tht there is 1 model of PSP2004 left in planetM so shuld i buy it from there....??

OP
sagar_jxd

sagar_jxd

Broken In
^^ hey buddy how to check the manufacture date is it on the box case.....and BTW how to check the software version of PSP i forgot it something like from setting>....???

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
^ Yup , it's on the box ... the guys there won't allow u to chk the FW as the PSP is sealed and u can't open it ... BTW , FW is available in sytem settings .. but u need to switch it on obviously

harish619

Journeyman
if the data code is 8c or below then it is hackable....Just check in some other forum to see how to check data code...

OP
sagar_jxd

sagar_jxd

Broken In
hey by finding a lot i saw a PSP 2004 model and i am getting a UMD free with it so do you know tht whn was this scheme launched .........and this model can be cracked or not......

thankx

haider_up32

Broken In
Looking forward to buy PSP-2004 .

Yesterday i checked for PSP-2004 in sony world ,they r out of stock

Following info needed Current PSP owners :-

1. Cost ?? Grey market ?? City/market name /shop
2.If someone has bought the psp-2004 from sony world then was it hackable or TA-088v3(unhackable version).Also mention the manufacturing date and label(G-a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom