• Super Stardust HD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wipeout HD + Fury

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sarath

iDota
Hi guys,
I wanted to create a thread about the PSN Welcome Back program but cant find suitable information (partly owing to laziness).

However free games are being offered for the PS3 owners:
I want you guys to help me out which ones to choose (only 2 out of 5 games can be choosed; thats why):

List:
Dead Nation
Infamous
LittleBigPlanet
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD + Fury

Which 2 should I chose from above. Thats almost 2k of goodies :-D

Not listing PSP games as I don't own one.

NOTE: If it isn't already clear to all PS3 & PSP users, I will mention again that you are getting 5 free games on each so grab them before the deadline of 31st May 2011. Also you get 1 month of PSN subscription free.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Here's a little more info:

Came over my laziness:

The PlayStation Store returned earlier this week and the second wave of new content is coming later today. The welcome back program, however, is now live and users can pick out their free PlayStation 3 and/or PlayStation Portable games to download. To qualify, you simply need to have had a PSN account prior to the service being taken down on April 20.
Sony's Kaz Hirai announced the initiative at the beginning of May. European PSN members were soon after said to be getting free games to make up for the downtime, and we later learned that those in North America would get their choice of two free games for both PS3 and PSP (if they owned both systems) from a list of select games.

PS3 owners can choose two of the following: Dead Nation, Infamous, LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD (pictured above), and Wipeout HD + Fury. PSP owners get any two of these: LittleBigPlanet, ModNation Racers, Pursuit Force, and Killzone Liberation. The downloads are available in the 'Welcome Back' section of the PlayStation Store right now along with a free, 30-day subscription to PlayStation Plus. (Existing subscribers will get 60 days for free automatically added onto their accounts.) This content will be available through July 3. The Plus subscription will begin whenever you sign up, so it looks as if everyone will get early access to the Uncharted 3 beta that begins later this month.

PlayStation Plus gives its members access to select games (which will no longer be available once your membership ends), discounts on certain PlayStation Store content (any content you buy will remain yours even if you don't renew Plus), cloud storage for save games, and automatic patch downloads for your ten most recently-played games even when the system is turned off.

There have been reports of error messages popping up when trying to access content on the PlayStation Store. (I'm having trouble, myself.) If you select a game but are then unable to download it, here's what's suggested on the PlayStation Blog: "Make sure to complete the download of each title all the way otherwise you'll have to go into account management -> transaction management -> services list -> SCEA Promotions to download the games."

Get Your Free PSN Welcome Back Games Now

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET YOUR FREE GAMES :-D

Top Bottom