PS3 launch delayed. Implications?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
SolidSnake

SolidSnake

Broken In
hbk549 said:
i agree sony has got big library of some popular games but microsoft is not less it has got games which has got a class like midnight club and NFS most wanted microsoft has got games of class like quake4,god of gears etc where as sony accepts any type of games from adult to 8+ games where as ther is not adult types of games for xbox or xbox360...
i am totally against sony...

Class and Midnight Club, though NFS is a BIG franchise. Quake 4? It came on 360 and sank without a trace, didn't sell well on PC too...got pretty average reveiws. Didn't get the bolded part.:D

360 has a big list too, agree but most of the biggies are yet to launch and many of them are either new franchises or PC titles. PS3 will get all of PS2 biggies, which are already well known/established across all sections of Gamers around the world.

Imagine your player gets hit by a bullet and you don't feel the punch because of lack of vibration . Tilt function is welcome but vibration has become such a basic function in game controllers which sony gamers are going to miss badly.COD 3 was Ps3 exclusive when activision first announced it.

Yes vibration will be missed but I don't anyone will NOT buy bec'se the controller doesn't have Vibration.

Last edited:

mandar5

Youngling
U know guys the availaaility of modded ps2 increased the sales of ps2;so i think if ps3 is available in modded form the history will repeat itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom