PS2(fat) used sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

srikanth_sp

Right off the assembly line
Hi Friends i have a ps2(fat) with hard disk and network adaptor for sale..... It is in a good working condition..... i Sell it for Rs.9000 without hard disk.....Sorry no bargain......... If any one wants it contact me.. My mobile number is +919894724559...... Thank you............

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Srikanth, you are either living in a virtual game which you play on your playstation or just don't know what's going on around the world! A new slim PS2 cost just 5000 and you want to sell a really old model(fat one) for 9K? You are not going to get more than 1-2K for it. Wake up, things have changed around the world since you slept last time! ;)

iluckv1

Freak Geek!
I know FAT ps2 is better choice for modders. Its speciality is its FAN. i But you are going sick to get Rs.9k.

i Sell it for Rs.9000 without hard disk
Anyone who wants PS2 get one Slim and USB HDD. This is sick offer. No wonder how much you might had paid for it.

If you quote a better price even and the Model is before 2005 your PS2 is now history to be in good condition.

.Sorry no bargain.
Have you hidden some Gold mine in it. lol.
No ones going to ask it for Rs.5000 even.

.... Thank you............
Welcome for poor deal.

PS2 washes out its lenses after 5 years.

900 may be ok

Perfect price!

Last edited:
OP
S

srikanth_sp

Hi friends... Ps2 fat model is not available... Here recently i went to chennai and asked for a network adapter.. He told that it is not available nowadays and if i want he will give me for 5000 Rs. There is a great demand for fat model nowadays that too hard disk model. Mine is in good working condition... No problem will come in this model. Here it is a hard disk model so there is no lens problem also.. Latest Matrix chipset is there in it.... if you want message me.... Ph:9894724559

iluckv1

Freak Geek!
Lol think ur FAT PS2 is antique? Electronic prices never go up. The slim too has network adapter. As it is ur not having any HDD with it. And slim can run USB HDD with it.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Rs9000 if some one going to buy so i have ps2 fat with 40GB HD laser is in excellent condition with controller and 50 DVD game

sidco_inc

CONSOLE ON SALE : Sony Playstation 2 - Wireless
VERSION : Slim Lite Pro Edition
COLOR : Laminate Black
CONDITION : Excellent, Factory Condition
YEAR OF PURCHASE : 2008
CONTENTS : Full Box.
MODIFICATION : Extreme Mod V. 23.4
MEMORY CARD : Sony MGC 32MB
FREEBIES : 40 Games, Logitech Wireless Controller
REASON FOR SALE : Purchasing Xbox 360