Proxy sites !!

sahil1033

In the zone
My college has banned many sites including proxy sites like ztunnel, ninjacloak. Can you please suggest me more proxy sites.

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
which websites you are trying to access?
they did that on purpose, didn't they?
well, they've blocked many including torrent sites, imageshack, imgur, songspk and many more. I've not explored many yet but they've blocked nearly everything. :(

snap

Lurker
you could use proxifier and proxy list like Free Proxy List - Public Proxy Servers (IP PORT) - Hide My Ass!

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Try hideman. Its good, but you only get a few hours every week or so.

Hideman VPN Application - Get Free VPN Service

Edit
You only get 5 hours a week for free. You can always buy yourself more hours..

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
Try hideman. Its good, but you only get a few hours every week or so.

Hideman VPN Application - Get Free VPN Service

Edit
You only get 5 hours a week for free. You can always buy yourself more hours..
thanks a lot aaruni, hope it works :)

EricGilbert

Right off the assembly line
Try *onlineproxyfree.com/ and if it is blocked too then tell me I will provide you unique list of proxies.....

.jRay.

Youngling
My college has a quickheal terminator protection on WiFi. Any way to bypass it? Using proxy sites doesn't help as they block new sites and only accessible is Google, wiki etc.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Hey, my college has blocked downloading from torrents... Anyway to make torrents work??? Am not talking about zbigz or filestream like service but is there any way to make torrents work in a torrent client like utorrent??? :)

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
Hey, my college has blocked downloading from torrents... Anyway to make torrents work??? Am not talking about zbigz or filestream like service but is there any way to make torrents work in a torrent client like utorrent??? :)
same here with my college, they've blocked peer to peer connection and that's the reason you just cannot download torrents :wah:

Top Bottom