antisocialbratt

Journeyman
I'm in the college hostel and they have blocked torrents using cyberoam and i cant even log in to origin to play battlefield :( is there any solution for it ???

please move it to networking thread.

kisame

King of Heroes
No solution dude or else I would have been have playing multiplayer online games in my college.
This is the reason they block all the ports.
Too bad.

OP
A

antisocialbratt

Journeyman
can you post a little more about it here mate? I have absolutely no idea about it and when i try to google it, cyberoam blocks it. :/

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i don't know much but whatever i know about this you have to setup your own proxy server(outside of college network) for using VPN/SSH on port 80 or use a similar paid service both of which doesn't look very viable for you not to mention the high pings.

kisame

King of Heroes
The reason he wants the torrents to work is because he does not want to pay for *ahem content.So paid service is out of question.

Here is a slow solution.
Your Freedom - Bypass firewalls and proxies, stay anonymous
Torrents do work but at pathetic speeds with the free service.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
You want just torrents? Seedboxes might be a solution for you. But then again downloads of certain size may be blocked as well.
Also they have a cost too. $5-$15 per month usually for a regular seedbox. The best use of them is though helping your favourite tracker or help the open source project you use.

OP
A

antisocialbratt

Journeyman
I need torrent to download my fav tv. series early. :) I wish if there was some way to get origin working with it. I need to download the update to be able to play the single player campaign so if there is a solution then let me know as high pings doesn't matter in single player campaign.

kisame

King of Heroes
See if proxifier can help you.I think you can download update but you can't game online.
Ain't a free software but *ahem* mediafire.
Or just download trial.

Top Bottom