Protective Case/Cover for Portable External Hard Disk Drive

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hello everyone, I have two Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 1TB USB 2.0 portable external hard disk drives, and I am keen on purchasing a protective case/cover, for each of them.

Having looked up on Flipkart, I am unsure which of the available cases will ideally enclose each drive in its entirety, with its SATA slot end connected (refer to the attachment).
:chinscratch: :unsure:

I look forward to your recommendable replies.
:smile:

Attachments

• seagate freeagent goflex.JPG
    seagate freeagent goflex.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 96
OP
I

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hello everyone, I have two Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 1TB USB 2.0 portable external hard disk drives, and I am keen on purchasing a protective case/cover, for each of them.

Having looked up on Flipkart, I am unsure which of the available cases will ideally enclose each drive in its entirety, with its SATA slot end connected (refer to the attachment).

Friends, I eagerly await your responses.
:bump:

snap

Lurker
tdf maybe late but never absent or something like that :D but it seems we suffer from the bystander effect.

I cant help wait for some other replies :)

OP
I

insaneYLN

In the zone

Friends, any suggestions/recommendations?
:bump:

OP
I

insaneYLN

In the zone
Also look on shopclues and ebay

saswat23, thank you very much for your additional suggestion.

My gravest concern is, which protective case/cover will be able to enclose the said external hard disk drive, in its entirety. By this I mean, the drive with its rear SATA attachment connected, as is shown in the image below.
:blink:

View attachment 13878

saswat23

Human Spambot
I have no idea about your HDD
Check your HDD's dimensions, compare the same (with the case) on the site you want to buy and then buy.

Top Bottom