protecting personal information in N70?? how to???

Status
Not open for further replies.

taken

Journeyman
hi,
at last i have got my dream mobile,... N70. well, it was a breeze for a change over from SE k500i to N70 though the price factor is high.

well, i have this Qn,... in SE phone, there is a feature called "code memo" where in user gives a password to enter the application and then can input his/her personal datas. this same feature is missing from N70 model. is it that i am missing the right search or that it has to be added as an downloaded application from net???? i really need it as there are lots of personal datas which really needs to be kept personal.

for saftely, at present am using the locking feature which requires passwrod to activate the phone. this feature is safe till u personally input the code and make it available to ur friends. so...

what is the solution??? where can i get the code memo featur... plsssssssssssssssssss suggest

regs

K

krazyfrog

Quiet a few nokia phones have a feature called Wallet which is similar to Code Memo found in SE phones. I don't know whether N70 has it or not, but try searching in the menu folders (usually is found in tools folder of S60 phones). You can also refer to your phone's user guide to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom