Prosumer camera for ~16000

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I was in a doubt about the correct section to ask this, but this one felt the best. My brother is looking for a prosumer camera for around Rs. 16000 (stretchable to 18000). (He doesn't have access to the internet currently, so i asked). The main requirement is good image quality (obviously) and at least 10x optical zoom. All prosumers should have at least 10MP and that will suffice. He is looking for cameras from nikon, Sony, Samsung & Canon & is currently considering Nikon collpix L100 . Please suggest some more options.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Strech your budget a little and go for Panasonic Lumix FZ35, one of the best prosumer/ultrazoom camera out there.

Specs *panasonic.net/avc/lumix/compact/fz35_fz38/index.html

Review *www.photographyblog.com/reviews/panasonic_lumix_dmc_fz38_review/conclusion/

Just google for more reviews of Fz35 and you'll know how good it is :)

Want more options, then Ask in photography thread for more suggestions. IMO FZ35 is a superb snapper, I've tried older FZ28 and I can vouch for its Picture quality and manual settings are a boon.

Last edited:
Strech your budget a little and go for Panasonic Lumix FZ35, one of the best prosumer/ultrazoom camera out there.

Specs *panasonic.net/avc/lumix/compact/fz35_fz38/index.html

Review *www.photographyblog.com/reviews/panasonic_lumix_dmc_fz38_review/conclusion/

Just google for more reviews of Fz35 and you'll know how good it is :)

Want more options, then Ask in photography thread for more suggestions. IMO FZ35 is a superb snapper, I've tried older FZ28 and I can vouch for its Picture quality and manual settings are a boon.

nothing is better than this in this price range !

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah +1 for FZ35....its the best in this range
*smartshoppers.in/published/publicdata/SSLIVESSLIVE/attachments/SC/moreproducts/panasonic-fz35FBV.jpg

at smartshoppers.com u get it for 16k

*www.smartshoppers.in/product/panas...mp-18x-optical-zoom-6-months-vendor-warranty/

U can also check Nikon p90..its also good

Top Bottom