PROGRAMMING FOR MOBILES !

Status
Not open for further replies.

suhas_sm

Journeyman
Guys anyone here who actually does programming for mobiles or hand held devices ?????
it wuld be great if u can share the knowledge by providing some tutorials links or any kinda of help.... :)

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes. You can do it too if you know BASIC programming. Download Mobile Bas. The demo version has one limitation. Your program must be less that 1 KB

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
#/bin/sh Can u make firmware for mobiles kinda like small Operating systems...codes are readily available on net but i sincerely lack that amount of knowdlege...but even if u can alter a proprietory software of mobile consider a 50,000 Job from a definate source...!!!!! They are finding someone with those skills...Details follow on confirm
Interested ???????? :roll:

visvo

Journeyman
wow ! guys tell me more bout this stuff i m interested in this things .. and yee dear #/bin/sh can u tell me more bout j2me and from where i can do that and what i need to know for doing the course .. u know basic knowledge like stuffs ..and hey ! fresh season i m frm ngp too
can i contact u ?

allajunaki

Journeyman
well j2Me is Supportted on almost 'all' mobile phones that are comming out... So J2ME is HOT...
i wnated to to list out all the phones i know that can support java... But I realised the List is too Long to put it up here...

Deep

Version 2.0
well mobile gaming/programming is the future..

if you know it then you get whatever sal you want...

it has got very good future..

Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom