Professional cheapest Webhosting for 1 year @ 350 rs only

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitemaster.in

Right off the assembly line
Cost, Features, Speed, Uptime and Support - These are prime points that are to be focussed before you chose to avail webhosting service.

SiteMaster.in presents cheapest, affordable, feature packed plans for students, hobbyists and Indian business' needs.

Baby Plan - 350 rs. only / year
500 mb webspace
10 GB bandwith per month
Addon domains - 1
(You can host 2 websites in total under this package)
5 sql (or more as per ur needs for free = unlimited)
5 FTP (upgradeable to more for free = unlimited)
cpanel 11 (all features - cgi bin, cron jobs, ror, fantastico, custom error pages, frontpage extensions, etc.)
Uptime - 99.9 %
We also offer trial of our service for 7 days before we ask u to pay. Why wait ?
Price - Rs. 350 only for 1 year (Payment option - Cash deposit in our bank account, netbanking, paypal)
TO order or for more details visit *sitemaster.in/hosting.html
Pro Pan - 550 Rs. only / year
1000 mb webspace
15 bandwith per month
Addon Domains - 4

100 sql (upgradeable to more for free = unlimited)
100 FTP accounts (upgradeable to more for free = unlimited)
cpanel 11 (all features - cgi bin, cron jobs, ror, fantastico, custom error pages, frontpage extensions, etc.)
Uptime - 99.9 %
We also offer trial of this plan for 5 days before we ask u to pay. Try now!
Price - Rs. 550 only for 1 year (Payment option - Cash deposit in our bank account, netbanking, paypal)
TO order or for more details visit *sitemaster.in/hosting.html

Combo - Get Baby plan and a .in or co.in domain for just Rs. 500 only for 1 year. So if you are planing to start a new blog or forum, start professional one with this plan.

To purchase domain - visit *domains.sitemaster.in

Support - Ticketed based, email and phone support
For any queries, create a new ticket at *sitemaster.in/support/
or send an email - support (at) sitemaster . in
Phone Support is provided to clients only.

Illegal, P0rn, warez or such content/linking is strictly prohibited on our server.

Our server load is always less than 1 % . Hosting service is very fast. Things will work speedy.

A few example sites hosted on our server-
freetechjournal.com
sitemaster.in/forum/
win-rapidshare.info
geniusgeeks.com
dgtavelingagency.info
and more....

Why wait when the cheapest offer is around you here! :!:

H

hac_king

Thanks Saurabh for this amazing services. I recommend all to choose Sitemaster
services if you want to start a site.

OP
S

sitemaster.in

Thank you hac_king for dropping in here and saying good words for us!!
Hey friends, I didn't get any inquiry from here? Do you want something more in our hosting service ?

j_jindal1

Broken In
Your offer is no doubt quite lucrative, but I would like to hear from those who are using these services.. I mean in terms of Server uptime, average Ticket servicing time etc.

OP
S

sitemaster.in

Hi j_jindal1, I would ask my clients to drop in here. Meanwhile you can also contact site owners mentioned in my post above to know more about uptime, support, speed, etc.

At the same time, You can also ask for trial package of any plan mentioned above to know the truth yourself.
Thank You!

A$H_On£y_A$H

Hello j_jindal1 well saurab ask me to let you know abt his hosting... as i m his customer and i have buyed it from him... I m highly satisfied from it.. I have hosted two of my sites on his hosting....

win-rapidshare.info
amaryssminerals.com

And i m higly satisfied... its much more faster then my old host... and not even a single problem till date... And best part is.. win-rapidshare.info is my blog... and saurabh helped me a lot in making of that blog... and i m able to run this blog just because of his help...

Just try his hosting once... u will not be regretted...

OP
S

sitemaster.in

Here is a contest which may be interesting to those who love things for free -
Win Premium Domain Name for free - Contest

The last date to enter this contest is 5 February, Hurry up friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom